This is a sponsored post on behalf of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
Sesame Green Beans, a simple side dish on the table in under 15 minutes!
I love to mix up dinner time and offer a variety of different cuisines during the week. This helps us get out of ruts sometimes where I often will start making the same things over and over again. But thanks to P.F. Chang’s Home Menu items I’ve been able to really spice things up! #WokWednesday is in full swing over here!
This week in addition to our weekly P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Mongolian Beef skillet meal (yum!) and Signature Pork Dumplings, I wanted to pair an extra side with it. Fresh green beans were on sale at my local grocery store so I picked up a bag and decided it would be the perfect accompaniment!
P.F. Chang’s Home Menu also just launched family size skillets in January, offered in Orange Chicken and Chicken Fried Rice varieties, giving larger households a convenient way to enjoy P.F Chang’s at home.
The green beans are very simply made in a skillet and take less than 15 minutes from start to finish. They have a subtle sesame flavor due to the sesame seeds and pure sesame oil. The lightness of this dish goes perfectly with the bold and vibrant flavors from P.F. Chang’s Home Menu dishes. The P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Mongolian Style Beef and Signature Pork Dumplings take less than 15 minutes to cook as well! Just throw them in a skillet or wok and stir occasionally.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh green beans, stems removed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon pure sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add in the vegetable oil. Add the green beans to the pan, toss in the oil, sear and blister the skins of the green beans. Continue this, stirring and flipping the pan constantly for 5 minutes.
- Add two tablespoons of water to the pan and cover, lower heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take off the cover and let cook until any leftover water evaporates. Season with the garlic powder, salt, pepper and sesame oil, toss to coat. Serve, garnish with sesame seeds.
Only P.F. Chang’s Home Menu offers restaurant-quality authentic Asian food, at home. I love how authentic their dishes taste and I really think these sesame green beans stand up to these skillet meals!
I’m also hosting a giveaway! See below for details:
The giveaway prizes will be:
One Grand Prize Winner: $500 Grocery gift card & Wok
Three Runners-Up: $100 Grocery gift card & Wok
Enter through the Rafflecopter below.
Explore More Wok Wednesday Inspiration Here pinterest.com/pfchomemenu