This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pillsbury. All opinions are 100% my own.
Eggnog Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding, cinnamon rolls baked with eggnog custard and topped with eggnog butter cream icing!
It’s time to get planning for Christmas morning, I bet you already have your present plan set and ready to go, but what about breakfast?
One of my favorite morning treats to have are cinnamon rolls. They are just so some and comforting, it’s hard to beat them! But, since it’s Christmas time and everything is just a touch more magical, why can’t breakfast be a little extra too?
Eggnog Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding…. oh yes!!
Dripping with extra rich butter cream eggnog icing… woah.
It might sound complicated but it’s not. All you have to do on your next trip to Walmart is grab some Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Extra Rich Butter Cream.
Make them the night ahead and let the cinnamon rolls sit out to get stale. Then, in the morning just mix and pop it in the oven.
This delicious breakfast will be a present in itself. Of course, once you make you, you will be finding excuses to make it again and again!
- 1 package Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Extra Rich Butter Cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups + 1 tablespoon eggnog, divided
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- icing from cinnamon rolls
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Bake cinnamon rolls per directions on the back of the container. Save the icing for later. Let the cinnamon rolls sit out over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the eggs, 2 cups eggnog, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in a large bowl. Cube cinnamon rolls and place in prepared 8-inch baking dish. Pour melted butter on top of the rolls, add the custard and press down so they are covered in liquid. Let sit 30 minutes. Bake for 35 minutes, cover with foil and bake 10 additional minutes.
- While the bread pudding is cooking, make the icing by mixing together the packaged icing, powdered sugar and remaining eggnog.
- Serve with warm bread pudding.
Here is a quick video tutorial:
It is so easy and delicious! I guarantee you will get rave reviews. For more great recipes using Pillsbury products click here!