This is a sponsored post on behalf of Aidells. All opinions are 100% my own.
Italian Sausage Tortellini Bake, a quick, easy, DELICIOUS weeknight meal!
Hi friends! I’m back with another ah-mazing recipe!
Tortellini, Italian style sausage, lots of mozzarella, fresh basil…. where can you go wrong?! Plus, it literally gets thrown together in a matter of minutes. Score! Perfect for picky eaters and the weeknight meal grind.
On a recent shopping trip to Publix, I picked up these Italian style sausages from Aidells®.
I found them in the refrigerated section at Publix by the other sausages. There are tons of flavor varieties from Aidells® including Chicken and apple, Cajun style andouille, roasted garlic and gruyere to name a few.
What’s really special about these Aidells sausages is they are made with no nitrates, no added hormones, and are gluten-free! All of the sausages are made in small batches, hand crafted and handled with care. They are fully cooked and in just 8-10 minutes they’re ready to eat!
I really wanted to make a yummy dinner with the Italian style sausage and that’s where today’s recipe comes in!
Italian Sausage Tortellini Bake
- 9 oz fresh packaged tortellini
- 6 oz Aidells Italian Style Sausage (2 links)
- 1½ Cup your favorite marinara sauce
- 1½ Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, torn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook tortellini to directions on back of package.
- Get a nice sear on the sausages over medium high heat, 4 minutes on each side.
- Slice sausage into rounds.
- Place tortellini, sausage, basil, ½ cup mozzarella and sauce in a large bowl. Mix to combine. Pour into an oven safe baking dish. Bake, covered with foil for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, top with remaining cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
YUMMMM, served with a side salad and some crusty bread and you have got one killer meal!
March 17th through March 25th 2016, there will be an Publix promotion going on in-store of 2 for $10 Aidells sausages! A perfect time to try them out for yourself.
I really hope you enjoyed today’s recipe!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Aidells®. The opinions and text are all mine.