White Chocolate Truffle Stuffed Brownies, irresistible fudgy brownies stuffed with truffles and topped with a thick layer of white chocolate ganache, a chocolate lover’s dream!
Let me just start off by saying if ou dont like chocolate, you are NOT gonna like today’s post… jus saying. I personally adore chocolate in pretty much an form. I wanted to create a recipe that would satisfy my chocolate cravings and boy did I deliver!
Also, if you don’t like sweets then this isn’t for you either! These brownies are just over the top chocolately sweet deliciousness! Just a few bites and you’re satisfied.
To me, what REALLY sets these babies off is that thick layer of white chocolate ganache, woah.
Pshew, before I start rambling on and on about these, let’s get to the recipe, shall we??
They are stuffed with white chocolate truffles, feel free to get whatever flavor you prefer, but I have really been feeling white chocolate lately!
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted (bakers chocolate)
- 1 Cup unsalted butter
- 2 Cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 21 white chocolate truffles (or whatever flavor you prefer)
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small sauce pan, melt the unsweetened chocolate with the butter over medium low heat. Take off the heat and add in the granulate sugar, mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into large bowl and using a hand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time. Then, add in salt and flour a little at a time, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Pour half of the mix into a well greased (or lined with parchment) 9x15 inch pan, place truffles evenly throughout mixture. Pour remaining brownie mix on top. Bake for 30 minutes, place on wired rack until cool.
- Place the butter in the bottom of a microwave safe bowl. Place the white chocolate chips on top of the butter. Pour the sweetened condensed milk on top of chocolate. Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute. Let sit 1 minute and stir.
- Repeat again and a third time only if necessary. Mixture should combine fully and be melted.
- Pour on top of brownies and with a spatula smooth it out so it covers the top.
- Place in fridge for at least one hour so the ganache has time to set. Cut, serve and enjoy!
Yes, I was a little messy with cutting these but I just couldn’t wait to get a taste!
They are so gooey, moist and chewy!
I really hope you enjoyed this recipe! If you are looking for more brownie recipes, check out my other brownie posts below: