Red Velvet Oreo Fudge, easy, delicious. addictive, only 5 ingredients…. yeah you probably shouldn’t make this one! 😉
Well, let me rephrase that. You definitely SHOULD make this one. But, you WILL want to eat the entire batch in one sitting… jus’ sayin’.
To quote Jeremy who is becoming one of the pickiest eaters I have ever know… ahem… “This is the best fudge I have ever tasted.” *Drops mic.*
My life is complete. It basically has everything he loves in it.
Cream cheese, check.
Powdered sugar, check.
White chocolate, check.
Red Velvet Oreos, double check.
Ahh, it is glorious to say the least. But, make it fast, these red velvet Oreos won’t be on the shelves for too long!! (Totally NOT sponsored, these are truly the best cookies we have ever tasted.)
…and yes, I went a little nut-so with the photos once again. Woops.
Red Velvet Oreo Fudge
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 Cups powdered sugar
- 15 oz white chocolate chips
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 15 Red Velvet Oreos
- Place cream cheese in a stand mixer and beat until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Add in powdered sugar a little at a time until fully mixed. Scrap down sides of bowl as needed.
- Melt white chocolate to the directions on the back of the bag. Add to cream cheese mixture slowly. Add in vanilla.
- Place cookies in a ziplock bag and using a heavy utensil, crush into medium sized chunks. Add ¾ of the cookies into the bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour fudge into a 9x9 container lined with parchment or wax paper, smoothing out the top. Add the rest of the cookies to the top and gently press in. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until completely set, cut into small bite sized pieces and enjoy! Keep refrigerated.
Licking the screen yet??
Yes, I’m just slightly obsessed with this one, sorry! Please make it, really…. it’s soooo good!
If you liked this recipe, check out these others that are similar: