2 Ingredient Oreo Bark, fast, easy, delicousness.
As we are getting closer and closer to Valentine’s Day, I really wanted to put together a sweet treat that you can make literally at the last minute.
Maybe your child’s party is coming up and you forgot to make a dessert for their class or you just need something yummy to throw together for the special day. This is the perfect recipe for you! With only two ingredients, this Oreo Bark can’t get any easier!
And, you won’t believe how amazingly delicious it is! Seriously… you’re been warned!
2 Ingredient Oreo Bark
- 36 oz (3 packages) red candy melts
- 24 Oreos
- Melt candy according to the direction on back of the bag.
- While candy is melting, cut or crush cookies into small pieces.
- When candy is melted, add ¾ of the cookies into the candy and mix to combine. Pour out mix onto a large piece of parchment paper and smooth out with a spatula to ¼ inch thick.
- Immediately sprinkle the rest of the crumbled cookies on top. Let dry completely. Break into smaller pieces, enjoy!
Seriously, there is no excuse now not to have a fun Valentine treat!
You can find the candy melts in the baking section at your local big box store, near the crafts. You can also find them at craft stores.
This makes a ton too, plenty to share!
The best part about this recipe is it’s not just for Valentine’s Day. There are many many different color of candy melts, so make it any color you wish!
I really hope you liked this easy recipe, for more please click on the recipes below: