Rudolph Oreo Cookie Balls, fun and festive, made with mint Oreos for an extra holiday twist!
Hi friends! Need some last minute Christmas goodies to make?? You’ve come to the right place! These Rudolph Oreo Cookie Balls are super easy to make yet look so impressive!
You do need a little extra time to make these. I suggest making the cookie balls the day before, freezing them and then decorating the next day.
- 30 mint Oreos (15.25 oz container)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- almond bark
- red M&Ms
- candy eyes
- Place Oreos in a food processor and pulse until they form crumbs. Add in the cream cheese and mix to combine. It will for a dough like consistency.
- Portion mix and roll into balls using a tablespoon scoop. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Taking the pretzels and breaking them slightly to form antlers, press into the cookie balls on the top. Freeze over night.
- Melt the almond bark as directed on the back of the package. Carefully dip the cookie balls into the melted almond bark. Place back on cookie sheet. (I used the pretzel antlers to help with the dipping but be careful with them so they don't break!)
- By the time you are done dipping all the cookie balls, the first ones will be hardened and ready to decorate. Place the remaining almond bark into a zip lock bag with a tiny bit of a corner snipped off. Now, attach the noses to all of the cookie balls and then the eyes.
- Let them harden, serve and enjoy!
These are soo cute and insanely delicious! They are pretty addictive… be careful!
I really hope you enjoyed this fun recipe! It would be a great one to make with the kiddos!
For more holiday recipes, check out these others below: