Boozy Peppermint Mocha White Hot Chocolate, homemade white chocolate hot cocoa…. but BETTER.
Hi friends! ‘Tis the season for hot chocolate… and booze! Who am I kidding, booze is always in season.
ANYways, there is no better way to get extra jolly this season than this delicious peppermint mocha white hot chocolate! It has peppermint mocha coffee liqueur, vanilla, milk, white chocolate and that’s it! Easy peasy, feel free to top it off your for favorite hot cocoa toppings like marshmallows or my fav, whipped cream!
- 4 Cups milk of your choice (or cream if you really want this over the top!)
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- ½ Cup peppermint mocha coffee liqueur
- Place all ingredients except for the liqueur into a medium size sauce pot. Over medium heat, stir constantly until chocolate is melted and it comes to a simmer. About 15 minutes. Take off heat.
- Add in the alcohol and stir to combine. Add to glasses and serve with favorite toppings, enjoy! Be Careful, extremely hot!
Recipe adapted from Gimme Some Oven.
Yessss, soak in all that warm chocolatey goodness!
Yummmm, I probably don’t have to mention this but please be careful, this will be extremely hot right off the stove!
I really hope you enjoyed this recipe!