This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cape Cod® Potato Chips. All opinions are 100% my own.
Cheesy Baked Potato Chip Chicken Tenders, a mixture of mayo, cheese and spices, smeared on tender chicken and topped with crispy potato chips, baked to delicious perfection!
Did I ever tell you my number one guilty pleasure? When I’m craving something during the day it’s normally super crunchy kettle cooked potato chips! I love them, they are the ones I grab for first and Cape Cod® brand potato chips have been my absolute favorite for years.
I love the wide variety of flavor options, sweet and spicy jalapeno, sweet mesquite barbeque and original are the flavors I normally grab. I was sent the original, 40% reduced fat original and new waffle cut chips in sea salt! I immediately tore open the waffle cut sea salt variety because I hadn’t tried them yet, and yum! They are soo crispy and I knew they would be perfect in a recipe!
They make a great topping for these cheesy baked potato chip chicken tenders! I normally make chicken similar to this using panko bread crumbs but not anymore! I think I’ll be topping a lot more dishes with my beloved Cape Cod® Potato Chips!
Cheesy Baked Potato Chip Chicken Tenders
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ Cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ Cup shredded cheese, I used colby and monterey jack blend but just cheddar works too!
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Cape Cod® waffle cut sea salt potato chips
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut chicken breasts into large tenders, about 3 pieces per breast. Lay on a sheet tray (I lined mine with a silicone baking mat for easier clean up).
- Combine mayo with cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper in a small bowl. Mix to combine and smear evenly on the chicken tenders.
- In a plastic bag, add in the potato chips and using a rolling pin or other device, turn into crumbs. Mix with parsley and evenly top the chicken with the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reads at least 165 degrees. Serve with desired sides and enjoy!
Yummm, these are so incredibly easy and delicious! They are packed with flavor, so moist and tender. These are definitely one of those go to recipes!
Did you know you have the chance to win $5000 just by purchasing these delicious Cape Cod® Potato Chips?! It’s called the Ridiculously Good Bags of Cash promotion and it’s happening right now through September 30th 2015.
Hidden inside the potato chip varieties of Cape Cod Original, Reduced Fat, and Sea Salt Waffle Cut Chips, is a winning game piece worth $5000. Each week during a 6 week period, two bags will be inserted on the self at a retailer, bags will be placed until July 6th 2015. So why don’t you buy a few extra bags for that summer picnic and maybe one of those bags will have your $5000 voucher!
If you find a winning voucher (go you!), consumers must mail-in the ticket to collect their prize. All grand prizes must be claimed by 9/30/2015. Winners will be encouraged to make a quick video for Cape Cod to share on their social media channels! For full rules and prize details please click here. Good luck!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cape Cod® Potato Chips.