Angel Food Cupcakes with Blackberry Frosting

Angel Food Cupcakes with Blackberry Frosting, the lightest, airiest from scratch angel food cupcakes with sinfully sweet and smooth blackberry frosting. Hello, Summer! - ThisSillyGirlsLife.comHello June and welcome summer! I can not wait to start throwing some summery recipes at you! You have two amazing ones this week, let me tell you! First off are these Angel Food Cupcakes with Blackberry Frosting. I really don’t need to say anymore, the name alone should have you drooling!

Nikki Rader says:
    June 8, 2015

These are absolutely STUNNING! And angel food with blackberries? So perfect for summer. I’ve got to try these.

de_dietrich says:
    June 9, 2015

Beautiful cupcake! I love that for summer party 🙂

June 9, 2015

Oh good… another idea for my abundance of blackberries in the backyard! Pinning this one – I bet the kids will enjoy making a frosting.

Tracey Lee says:
    June 9, 2015

So pinning to try later – I love berry flavours!

June 12, 2015

YUM, drooling! I love blackberries. Thank you for linking up with Thursday Favorite Things and I hope you have a glorious day!

Mette Cowley says:
    May 27, 2016

This frosting looks amazing BUT I am a nursing mom and my baby is very allergic to dairy. Do you know if it would work with coconut oil/margarine(if I have too) and soy/almond milk?

May 27, 2016

It would most definitely work with the different milks. I would suggest margarine instead of the coconut oil, but I’m not 100% sure on that.

Mette Cowley says:
        June 3, 2016

Thank you so much. I am pleased to report I used land o lakes margarine (80%oil content) and vanilla soy milk…I used raspberries because that’s what I had. It came out AMAZING!

June 3, 2016

YAY! I’m so glad, and thanks so much for letting us know!