Pizzeria Style Garlic Knots

Pizzeria Style Garlic Knots, homemade rolls slathered in garlic butter, herbs and cheese, just like at your favorite pizzeria!

Are you in for a treat today! I am 100% a bread lover. When we go out to eat, I have to force myself to only eat a couple slices or rolls before the meal. Especially when it comes to garlic knots. Oh boy.. you know the ones, warm right from the oven and slathered in garlic butte, topped with parmesan cheese. Oh yea!

Joanne B. says:
    May 12, 2015

The link to continue reading was not working for me/I tried several times…

Kelly says:
    May 14, 2015

I just bookmarked this recipe! Looks so good!! We love garlic bread in our house! Thanks!!

Mumbling Mel says:
    May 14, 2015

This looks so yummy! Perfect comfort food! btw love your site, very well laid out! 🙂

Ashley says:
    May 14, 2015

Yum! Who doesn’t love garlic knots! They are always one of my favorite things to get when I’m in a pizzeria. I can’t wait to try these at home!

May 15, 2015

I could smell the garlic from here… And I mean that in the best way! I can’t wait to try this!

Elizabeth says:
    May 17, 2015

Can’t wait to give this one a try. Thanks, Dana. And thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Have a great week. Pinned.

Shannon says:
    May 18, 2015

I’m right there with ya! 9 times out of 10 I would choose bread over any treat! And I LOVE garlic knots — By far my favorite part of New York! Thanks for sharing!

May 20, 2015

mmm, I think I’ll need to make these for my bread this week. So sorry to hear about your furbaby 🙁
    Thanks for sharing on Weekend Bites!

Jodie says:
    May 29, 2015

The bread looks wonderful, but, I wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about the passing of your Lulu. Nothing makes the time pass faster,or the tears dry from our eyes. But, sharing the wonderful memories of that precious pet does make us smile more. And Lulu will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, young and healthy and full of life.

May 29, 2015

Thanks so much for your kind words, very true!!