Copycat Cheesecake Factory Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake

1 of 2
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Copycat Cheesecake Factory Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake, two layers of buttery pineapple upside-down cake stuffed with pineapple cheesecake, just like the restaurant… but homemade!

Oooooh boy… you know we love our cheesecakes. I have posted many a cheesecake recipe. But, normally it’s all about what Jeremy likes *eye roll*

…. but yesterday it was my birthday so it has been all about what I likes. So, I wanted a massive dessert for my birthday… is that a crime?! My favorite cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory of all time is their Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake. It’s a lightly flavored pineapple cheesecake layered between two buttery pineapple upside-down cakes. It’s Heaven, basically.

1 of 2
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

May 21, 2015

Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. I featured you on facebook and google plus and pinned to my Just desserts board. xo

Jenna says:
    May 22, 2015

Oh my goodness! This looks sinfully delicious

Laurie says:
    May 26, 2015

Ohhhhh! Do I ever want a slice of this! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Brag About It Link party!

4. Thanks so much for sharing this yummy recipe at my Show and Share party…it will be featured at this weeks party.

Blessings,
    Linda

edy says:
    February 3, 2016

just perfection made cake! congratulations!!

Trina says:
    February 5, 2016

Hi! Is there a way to bypass letting it cool down in the oven for 5 hours?

February 5, 2016

I honestly don’t know, I have only made it this way. If you try another way and it works, I would love to know, thanks!

Natalie says:
    March 26, 2016

Hi!!
    I’m attempting to make this right now actually. Do you know if you can bake both the cheesecake as well as the cake the night before and assemble the next day?

March 26, 2016

When I made this I made the cheesecake the day before, then let the pineapple cakes cool completely. It should be fine to make them both ahead of time! I hope you love it, it was soooo good!

Rubyt says:
    March 31, 2016

Do you also add the pineapple to the bottom cake layer just like you do on the top layer?

JULIE says:
    April 1, 2016

So just made the Pineapple upside down cake, looks good, smells good. Can’t wait for his party tonight. He loves Pineapple upside down cake and Cheesecake. So this should be a win, win situation. The only thing I did different is I made some homemade caramel rum topping to drizzle on the pieces after sliced if they want it. I know gilding the lily here but sounded good😊