The Best Mushroom Gravy

The Best Mushroom Gravy, button mushrooms, roasted garlic and herbs makes this gravy a knock out! - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com #MushroomGravy

The BEST. A little much? I don’t think so because once you try this mushroom gravy you will think it’s “the best” too! It’s so rich in flavor, it makes your dish immediately elevated to restaurant quality! It looks pretty hard and complicated too doesn’t it?? … NOT! Using your secret ingredient, packaged au jus mix, no one will know you didn’t spend hours slaving away, roasting bones and making your own demi glace!

Maria says:
    April 15, 2015

This gravy sounds so delicious! And that whole plate of amazing looking food is making me seriously hungry right now!!!

bobbi duncan says:
    April 15, 2015

Hi! Your mushroom gravy sounds divine…yum! Could you please tell me what Italian herb paste is and what company makes it. I’m part Italian but I’ve never heard of it. Thanks so much, and I can’t wait to try it. I’m always on the lookout for great gravy recipes as they can really make the meal.

April 15, 2015

Sure! It is just in those little squeeze bottles in the produce refrigerated section. The one I have been using recently is Gourmet Garden. They have many different pastes. If you don’t have that available, I would just substitute some fresh chopped basil and oregano, yum!

Debi says:
    April 16, 2015

Another great recipe Dana! Thanks for sharing again at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!

felicia says:
    April 19, 2015

This looks like a great recipe> Can’t wait to test it out. Thanks for sharing over at the Snickerdoodle Sunday.

Cheryl says:
    April 20, 2015

Looks so delish!! I’m going to have to try this.

Ashley says:
    April 20, 2015

Hi there! Visiting from Craftastic Monday. This looks delicious! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!