Coconut Tempura Sweet Potato Fries with Curry Aioli

1 of 2
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringIntoFlavor #CollectiveBias

Coconut Tempura Sweet Potato Fries with Curry Aioli, frozen sweet potato fries, dipped in a light and crispy tempura batter and served with an amazing aioli sauce. #SpringIntoFlavor #ad - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com
Eating better lately has really gotten me thinking about switching out classic fast food sides with a healthier alternative. Even when I want to indulge, using all-natural ingredients makes me feel better about my food choices. In steps today’s recipe for Coconut Tempura Sweet Potato Fries!

1 of 2
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Ashley says:
    April 28, 2015

Hi! Visiting from Wake Up Wednesday. Just the name alone sounds so yummy! Pinning!

Stephanie says:
    April 28, 2015

Oh yum! What a fun recipe and the perfect way to jazz up the Alexia Sweet Potato Fries! #client

Betsy says:
    April 29, 2015

I’m not a big curry person, but those fries look AMAZING! Great recipe, and great photography!

April 29, 2015

THANKS! The curry flavor for this sauce is extremely subtle, you could just leave it out as well. Then it would be a traditional aioli, yum!

April 29, 2015

I’m a huge sweet potato fries fan. These look SO good!! I have never had coconut tempura, but I can’t wait to try it!

Juliana says:
    May 8, 2015

This recipe came in such a good time! I have so many sweet potatoes at home I don’t know what to with them! I’m definitely trying this one! Thank you!

denise c. says:
      July 18, 2015

Did you make it with fresh sweet potatoes? I want to try this but I am on Whole30 and can’t have some of the ingredients in the frozen fries.

July 19, 2015

I made them with the frozen fries. You can make them with fresh if you prefer.

May 14, 2015

oh my! I could go for a side of these asap. Thanks for sharing them on Weekend bites

May 15, 2015

These fries look absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your yummy recipe on the Monday Funday Party!