Mini Tiramisu

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #McCafeMyWay #CollectiveBias

Mini Tiramisu, a make ahead recipe, perfect for an afternoon snack, yummy weeknight dessert or dinner party! - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com #McCafeMyWay #ad

Yes, another “mini” dessert. I just can’t help myself! I love making mini versions of classic desserts (all foods, really)! They are cuter, easier to prepare and pre-portioned, so what’s not to love?!

Stephanie says:
    March 29, 2015

YUM! What an amazing recipe, I’ll have to try my hand at making these mini Tiramisu with McCafé. My husband would love it! #client

Dori says:
    March 30, 2015

This looks soooooooooooo yummy!!! Your photos are amazing too. I can’t wait to try it. Thanks so much for sharing!

March 31, 2015

These are perfect for the way we live. It is nice for large and small families. A+ for presentation. 🙂

M.

Heather says:
    March 31, 2015

Oh my! These look delicious! I love tiramisu… can’t wait to try the recipe!

April 1, 2015

I love tiramisu, it is my favorite dessert. I need to figure out to make it gluten free. Pinning this so I can have your recipe at hand…and of course I want to look smart on Pinterest for sharing a great dessert! 😉 Thanks.

Laurie says:
    April 2, 2015

Looks incredible!
    Thank you so much for stopping by to link up with us at Brag About It!
    ~Laurie

April 3, 2015

I love mini desserts too! I need some better sized ramekins though, mine are really too small for something like this.

Joy says:
    April 20, 2015

Hi! I LOVE your “Bonjour” dishes! Will you share where you got them, please?

April 20, 2015

They were actually on clearance at my local Steinmart, thanks for noticing, I love them too!