Bunny Bark, colorful homemade candy topped with mini chocolate bunnies and sprinkles!
I’m sure you have seen all kinds of “barks” floating around. My friend Parrish, makes them a lot and I always love how hers comes out! So, I thought I’d give it a go and…. well now I’m addicted!
I am obsessed with this bark! It is so insanely easy, cute, delicious and you can make them a million different ways! I hate to say it (or not!) you will probably be seeing a lot more bark ideas from me in the future!!
- 1 package almond bark (1.5 pounds)
- ½ Cup yellow melting chocolate
- ½ Cup light blue melting chocolate
- ½ Cup purple melting chocolate
- 1 bag itty bitty bunnies
- Melt almond bark to directions on the back of the package. Pour into a 9x13 pan lined with foil.
- Melt the colored chocolate in separate dishes. Randomly add dots of the chocolate on top of the almond bark, try not to overlap colors.
- Taking a toothpick, draw figure 8's all through the candy so there is a nice swirl of colors.
- Sprinkle on the bunnies, pressing down slightly. Top with sprinkles.
- Let sit for at least 4 hours to harden. Break apart, being careful around the bunnies or they will pop off. Serve and enjoy or package and give as gifts!
See? So easy, right?! This would be a great option to place in little baggies and send off with your little one for school!
When I was breaking it up, some of the bunnies did want to pop off. So, just make sure you pat them down when placing them on the bark and to break the pieces around them.
I really hope you liked today’s spring recipe!! Now, go check out Parrish’s ah-mazing Banana Pudding Cupcakes:
For more springy desserts, please click on my other recipes below: