Mini Pina Colada Cupcakes

Mini Pina Colada Cupcakes, cute and tiny, pineapple cake topped with coconut rum spiked buttercream! Toasted coconut for garnish and crunch, Heaven! - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com #PinaColada

Even here in Florida, it is gloomy, cold and having to wear layers and layers of clothing is just something we are not accustomed to. So, I wanted to make a sweet bite of summer with these mini pina colada cupcakes! You of course can enjoy these cuties year round, they are a cinch to make and oh so delicious! And, a little coconut rum never hurt anybody, right?! 😉

February 19, 2015

I am glad I stumbled by – these cupcakes are like warm sunshine on this freezing and gloomy day! You have some absolutely delightful treats on here!

Carole says:
    February 19, 2015

These are so beautiful! Your culinary background and expertise shines through on these little mini treasures! Pinning…

February 20, 2015

Mm, now I’m ready for summer with these! Thanks for sharing on Weekend Bites

Briana says:
    February 21, 2015

These look delicious!!!! I want!!!

February 21, 2015

These little gems are a sight for sore eyes, after just coming inside from shoveling snow! Thanks for linking up at Best of the Weekend! Pinning this!

Sarah R. says:
    February 22, 2015

So, we’re supposed to enjoy these with one of your strawberry lemon margaritas, right?? 🙂

Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)

February 23, 2015

These look SO GOOD. Pinned! Visiting from Mouthwatering Mondays and going to follow you on Pinterest now. Can’t wait to try these!

February 23, 2015

You just made me sing: “If you like pina colada…” Those look yummy! Thanks for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things!

February 24, 2015

Yum! Ya had me at Coconut Rum Dana! Totally adorable! Stopping by from Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! 🙂

Sinea Pies says:
    February 27, 2015

Mmmmmm. Yummy! Are those cupcake liners ceramic? they are so pretty. Pinned it

February 27, 2015

Nope, just good ole paper ones, thanks!

Karly says:
    March 2, 2015

I need about 17 of these! So delicious! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

Sinea Pies says:
    June 11, 2015

Dana, I’m back! This week I am rerunning my Cupcakes on Parade #2 and I have added THIS post to it. So pretty… I just had to! 🙂

Andrea says:
    March 14, 2016

About how many does this recipe make?