Double Fudge Double Mint Brownies

This sponsorship is brought to you by Kensington Books who we have partnered with for this promotion.

Double Fudge Double Mint Brownies, sinful fudgey brownies stuffed with thin mint cookies and topped with layers of mint frosting and more fudge!

double fudge mint brownies

I’ve been reading Double Fudge Brownie Murder by Joanne Fluke (review to come next week, stay tuned!) and I just had to make a brownie inspired by the book! Like, duh, this is me we’re talking about! And, no, I couldn’t just make the version from the book, I had to put a twist on it! #SorryNotSorry

Melissa says:
    February 26, 2015

Wow! These sound over-the-top amazing!

Lory says:
    February 26, 2015

These look absolutely wonderful. I love chocolate! I’m on a diet right now, these will be something to look forward to. Thanks so much for sharing. New follow through the Weekend Re-Treat Link Party. I would love for you to come link up at the Feather Your Nest Friday Link Up Party tomorrow morning at 9:00 am MST.
    Lory xo

Gentle Joy says:
    February 26, 2015

These look really good… very special for the sweet tooth. 🙂

Amanda says:
    February 27, 2015

Thin mints in brownies!? Sign me up!

Beverly says:
    February 27, 2015

I love your take on the brownies, what’s not to like with brownies. I also love Joanne Fluke. I have read all of her books except for this one. I get so hungry when I read her books. I have tried several of her recipes and they are always great.
    Cream cheese brownies are awesome and one of my favorites.
    Enjoy the book.
    Bev

Jess Knight says:
    February 28, 2015

Came across this post on Pinterest and whew, these are a TREAT! Absolutely can’t wait to make these! I pinned this recipe 🙂

Also, love your blog! Glad to be your newest follower!

March 1, 2015

I love Joann Fluke! I stumbled across one of her books in a thrift store and have been hooked. I just got a gift card to a local bookstore, and couldn’t think what to get, but now I know! It’s time for another mystery full of recipes!
    Thanks for sharing these on Weekend Bites 🙂
    my favorite type of brownie? These! a childhood friend’s mom would make a similar brownie.

Laurie says:
    March 3, 2015

Yum! These look devine! I am pinning right now. I have no doubt that my kids will choose this as the next treat we will make 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing on the Brag About It Link Party!

Kim says:
    March 4, 2015

This look yummy and dangerous! I will have to steal some thin mints from my husband to make them. I found you on Work it Wednesday link party.

Jendi says:
    March 5, 2015

Those look really good!
    I read several of Joann Fluke’s mysteries and really liked them. When I moved and had to go to a new library I forgot to look her up. Thanks for the recipe and the reminder of a good author.

Karly says:
    March 7, 2015

Over the top amazing! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

March 11, 2015

Just wanted to let you know we’ve featured these Brownies on the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop and Pinned them!! They look amazing 🙂 Stop by and check it out!

Eliza says:
    March 30, 2015

How absolutely decadent! These look absolutely gorgeous – and terrible for the waistline!

Thanks for contributing this post to The Sunday Brunch Magazine.

All the best,