15 DIY Wall Art Ideas

15 DIY Wall Art Ideas, fill your home with personal touches by making some of these incredible wall art ideas!

diy wall art round up

If you didn’t know, we recently moved, yay! We have a brand new house. It has been fun trying to fill it and decorate. BUT, there are many huge walls I just don’t know what to do with yet! I’ve been getting some major inspiration from these DIY Wall Art Tutorials I keep seeing. Maybe one day I will do one myself!

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

Sarah says:
    February 20, 2015

I love the stars! Going to take a look at what is involved in them.

Kathy says:
    February 21, 2015

Some great ideas here!

Carole says:
    February 21, 2015

Love them all! It’s hard to choose! Can’t wait to see you projects develop as you decorate your new home. Congrats!

Michelle says:
    February 21, 2015

these are some beautiful ideas! I’d love to make some more wall art for my apartment… our walls are pretty bare right now! The sisters pic is especially cute 🙂

#SITSblogging

February 21, 2015

Cute ideas! We are moving soon so I’m going to be doing a lot of redecorating. Heading to your “beachy” ideas next because we’ll have a subtle beach theme in our new Florida house.

Elizabeth says:
    February 22, 2015

How fun! I do love the wooden stars and the enormous pictures! Congrats on the new home! You haven’t even skipped a beat. Hope you enjoy filling it with your style! Thanks for linking at Snickerdoodle. Love this!

Chelsey says:
    February 22, 2015

What cute ideas! I’m having such a problem coming up with ways to decorate, but I think a few of these would work. Pinned!

Thanks for sharing on Snickerdoodle Sunday!

February 22, 2015

Thanks for presenting multiple options for wall décor in one place. All of these ideas are really cute. The only hard part now is deciding which one to start with first!

Carrie says:
    February 23, 2015

I love the huge arrows, and the feather is pretty cool too. We moved in ten months ago, but we still have plenty of blank walls. Thanks for the inspiration!

February 26, 2015

Awesome ideas. It’s so much better making your own than anything store bought.

Drew says:
    February 8, 2016

There are so many diy wall art ideas out there that it seems crazy to me to buy a painting. I love your ideas! I can’t wait to make my own tonight.

Dipti says:
    March 30, 2016

Its a nice compilation of all some very nice DIY wall decor ideas. We have been sharing a lot on our social media platforms too, but some that you have shared here is new to us. Also really liked how you have made an list of wall decor that can be an inspiration to kids, adults and even teens. Really nice. 🙂