Mini Lemon Meringue Pies: Perfect with Afternoon Tea

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AmericasTea #CollectiveBias

Do you ever get the midday blues, like I do?? What is your go-to picker-upper?? Normally, I would reach for coffee until I found Bigelow Tea American Breakfast while shopping at Walmart!

The new American Breakfast varieties of Bigelow Tea have 50% more caffeine, perfect for my normal afternoon crash.

And, if you know me at all by now, you know I love a good treat! Afternoon tea time is no exception. I’ve made these cute, amazingly delicious Mini Lemon Meringue Pies to go with my Bigelow tea!

Mini Lemon Meringue Pies, bite-sized version of your favorite classic pie. So easy, simple and amazingly delicious! Perfect with your afternoon tea. - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com #AmericasTea #Ad

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

January 24, 2015

These mini-meringue pies are adorable. There are too many treats I enjoy with tea to list. Tea is a staple here and I can’t imagine not having a cup in the evening. Visiting from SITS. Have a great weekend!

Beverly says:
    January 25, 2015

These look so yummy and beautiful at the same time. My husband loves lemon meringue pie so he will love these.
    Thanks,
    Bev

Kate says:
    January 25, 2015

These not only look gorgeous but soooo yummy! I could just do with eating one of them right now. Oh well will have to pin it for a later date 😉

Over from Nifty thrifty Sunday

January 25, 2015

These look so delicious and I would love them for an afternoon treat. I’ve been drinking American Breakfast during my afternoon slump and it really does help pick me up! #client

Sarah R. says:
    January 26, 2015

These sounds DELISH! Lemon meringue is a definite favorite! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday- hope to see you again this Saturday at 5:00 ET with your latest makes!

Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)

Charlotte says:
    January 29, 2015

These look delicious. And what a great size perfect to go with coffee or afternoon tea. I am stopping by from the Whatever goes Wednesday party. I shared your recipe on Pinterest so others can try it as well.
    /Charlotte – My Green Nook

Karly says:
    February 1, 2015

So delicious and so pretty! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

February 1, 2015

Dana,
    thank you for sharing these yummy treats at my party…they will be featured on Monday.

Blessings,
    Linda

Carole says:
    February 7, 2015

These look so beautiful! Lemon meringue pie is my husband’s favorite. I’ll have to make these for him! Pinning to Pinterest!

Kelly Tang says:
    July 11, 2015

I just tried this recipe but the meringue came out leathery and tough, so strange. The filling was delicious though!