Cookies and Cream Red Velvet Brownies

Cookies and Cream Red Velvet Brownies, Oreo stuffed homemade red velvet brownies, topped with cookies and cream kisses! - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com #RedVelvetBrownies

Now that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, red velvet everything is in high demand! You might even see another red velvet recipe from me next week, I’m sorry, I can’t help it. It’s a problem, I know! LOL.

January 20, 2015

Holy cow, Dana!!!! These brownies are calling my name on so many levels 🙂 I love stuffed brownies and really want some of these! Thanks for sharing on The Makers 🙂

Leslie says:
    January 20, 2015

Yum! These look amazing! My boyfriend would absolutely love me if I made them for him, haha. Thanks for sharing! I hope mine turn out as pretty as these.

Carole says:
    January 21, 2015

Talk about inspiration! This post is full of get ideas for Valentine’s Day! Great job!

Heather says:
    January 21, 2015

This looks totally amazing! I pinned it!

Sinziana says:
    January 22, 2015

This is looking awsome! I must try it for sure!

January 22, 2015

We are going to feature this brownie recipe on our Seasons’ Saturday Selections. It looks delicious. Feel free to share it with your readers.

Janette and Jordan

Amanda says:
    January 23, 2015

These look simply to die for!

January 23, 2015

Omg–these look insane! I’m in love with the cookies n cream kiss frosting…just yum!!

Karly says:
    January 24, 2015

So incredibly delicious! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

January 25, 2015

wholly molly that is an awesome treat my friend. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday hop. watch for uour feature on Mondayxo

11. These look so beautiful and crazy amazing! I’m visiting from Frugal Crafty party, and would love for you to come and link up at Sunday Features! bit.ly/1JDD2md

Sarah R. says:
    January 26, 2015

Oh my goodness, these are are simply gorgeous!! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday- hope to see you again this Saturday at 5:00 ET with your latest makes!

Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)

Ruby says:
    January 31, 2016

These look amazing! Would this work with hersey cookies and cream chocolate bars too? Unfortunately they don’t sell hersey kisses where I live.

January 31, 2016

YES! I actually just had to do that over Christmas, worked just the same! I would break them up though so it melts faster, thanks for asking! 🙂

Mary says:
    December 9, 2016

Have you tried doubling the recipe? I would like to make a big batch for a party. Thanks 🙂

December 10, 2016

I have not tried doubling it, sorry!

Ally says:
    January 10, 2017

Can you freeze these after making? If so, how long to leave out to come to room temperature?

January 10, 2017

I’m sorry I have never tried that, I am sure you can but I will not tell you for sure unless I have tried it before. Sorry!

K says:
    February 28, 2017

Tried this recipe- love the Oreos in the middle!!! Didn’t have any cookies and cream kisses, so I melted white chocolate and mixed in some crushed Oreos- it worked really well. The actually brownie seemed a lot more like a cake than I had expected- not moist like the brownies I’m used to. Perhaps more my fault than the recipe, but that’s the one thing I’d want to change in future. Anyhow, still tastes great (super sweet and rich- YUM), thanks for sharing the recipe!