Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels, tortillas filled with ranch flavored cream cheese, bacon, cheese and more!
You all know I am an appetizer freak. I love having lots of different foods to nibble on and anytime I get the opportunity to make a large party or appetizer spread, I kinda go all out.
Cheddar bacon ranch is a widely popular flavor combo so I decided to do a classic appetizer like pinwheels, and add that yummy combo to it!
I flavored softened cream cheese with dried ranch seasoning and scallions. Sprinkle on finely diced sweet peppers, cheddar cheese and bacon and you got one heck of a pinwheel!
These are really bursting with flavor and the crunch from the peppers really adds a nice textural element. Best part is, these can be made ahead of time, even the day before and left to sit in the fridge until you are ready to slice and serve!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp dried ranch dressing packet seasoning
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- ½ Cup sweet peppers, fine dice
- ½ Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 sun dried tomato tortilla wraps (or plain tortillas, large)
- Mix the cream cheese in a small bowl with the ranch seasoning and scallions. Set aside.
- Lay out the tortilla and spread with the cream cheese. Sprinkle half of the peppers, bacon and cheese on top.
- Tightly roll the tortilla and wrap in plastic wrap tightly. Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours up to over night. Slice into even slices and serve.
You really can’t get much easier than this. If you can fry up some bacon then you’re good to go!
These pinwheels are so yummy and flavorful, I know you will enjoy this at many parties! OR even great as a snack!
Please check out these other recipes by clicking on the images: