Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels

Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels, tortillas filled with ranch flavored cream cheese, bacon, cheese and more! - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com

You all know I am an appetizer freak. I love having lots of different foods to nibble on and anytime I get the opportunity to make a large party or appetizer spread, I kinda go all out.

Cheddar bacon ranch is a widely popular flavor combo so I decided to do a classic appetizer like pinwheels, and add that yummy combo to it!

Robin says:
    January 29, 2015

This pinwheels look so good I pinned them to make later! Thanks for sharing!

Amy says:
    January 30, 2015

Those definitely look good! I may be able to convince my husband to try one. I mean they do have bacon!

Brittany says:
    January 30, 2015

These pinwheels will be a huge hit at my house! Bacon, my husband will love. Pinwheels, fun way to eat lunch for the kids. Thanks for the great idea! I am always looking for new ideas for a packable lunch!

P.S. found you over at the Skip the Housework Link Party. Have a great weekend!

4. My mom made pinwheels a lot while I was growing up for parties and special events. Seeing your delicious Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels totally brought back so many fun memories. I can’t wait to try these for my family! Thanks for sharing! PINNED!

Carole says:
    January 31, 2015

Man-o-man! Could these be any more decadent? They look amazing! Pinning to Pinterest now! Following from Friday Flash Blog link up!

Erlene says:
    February 2, 2015

I’ve been making pinwheels for the kids’ home lunches. This is a nice variation, but I’ll probably have to leave out the peppers for my oldest.

Alpha Carina says:
    May 17, 2015

Hi!

Thanks for sharing this recipe. I will definitely try this one. They don’t only look good, I’m sure they are yummy, also.

Keep on sharing!

Jen says:
    January 3, 2016

I made these and they were really good! I doubled the recipe and made some with red peppers and some with fresh jalepenos. The only change I’d do for when I make them again is mix all the ingredients in with the cream cheese. I thought I’d rolled them tightly enough but when I sliced the rolled up wraps stuff was falling out. If it’s all mixed in with the cream cheese maybe that wouldn’t happen – haven’t tried it yet so I don’t know. The stuff that fell out was yummy with some tortilla chips. 🙂

Jake Tyler says:
    November 19, 2016

Wow, you had me at these pinwheels!!! So yummy!!!