Creamy Nutella Peanut Butter Dip

Creamy Nutella Peanut Butter Dip, a sinfully sweet dip to serve as an appetizer or dessert! - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com

When I think of the holidays immediately tons of desserts come to mind. I love to have a variety of desserts for my guests to munch on and what better to grave than dips?!I think it is especially fun to have a mix of sweet and savory dips, that way you have something everyone can enjoy.

Today’s recipe for creamy Nutella peanut butter dip is a complete hit and will become a new holiday tradition!

Nutella, peanut butter, marshmallow creme and cream cheese are combined to make this yummy treat! You can even use this as a fruit dip, can you imagine banana slices with this…. YUM!!

5.0 from 3 reviews
Creamy Nutella Peanut Butter Dip

Serves: 8-10
Prep time:
Total time:

Ingredients
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 7 oz marshmallow creme
  • ½ Cup creamy peanut butter
  • ⅓ Cup Nutella
Instructions
  1. In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and whip with a hand mixer until smooth about 2 minutes. Add in the marshmallow creme and whip again until combined. Add in the additional ingredients and whip for an additional 2 minutes, scrapping down the sides if needed.
  2. Serve with your favorite sweet and salty dippers, enjoy!

f1

Serve with your favorite sweet and salty dippers, enjoy!

I really love how this dip pairs perfectly with sweet or salty items to dip. Salty pretzels are SO good!

I was finishing up the last of my Fluffernutter Dip and it occurred to me to add Nutella, both dips are amazing but this one is just over the top!

Check out a few of my favorite recipes below by clicking on the images:

Fluffernutter Dip, the classic sandwich turned into a decadent, creamy dip! - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com

Mini Pumpkin Pie Cups, classic individual pumpkin pies perfect for gatherings or a fun fall treat! - ThisSillyGirlsLife.com

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bon Bons. Edible chocolate chip cookie dough in a shell of crisp milk chocolate. So addictive!

**This post may contain affiliate links to products I use or are similar to items mentioned in this post. If you purchase a product from a link used, This Silly Girl's Kitchen will receive a small commission. Thank you for helping to support this website and keep the recipes and information provided free to you!**

For more yummy inspiration make sure to follow my food board on Pinterest!

Christie says:
    December 11, 2014

I’m a Nutella fan, so I can’t wait to give this a try! Thanks for sharing this great recipe!

Amanda says:
    December 11, 2014

Holy moly this looks incredible

December 13, 2014

Oh wow! This sounds so good! I love nutella, and this dip looks like such a yummy, easy dip!

December 16, 2014

Hey Dana, I saw this at the Totally Talented Tuesdays link party and had to come check it out. Peanut butter and marshmallow is the best combo on the planet and a total obsession of mine. Then you go and add Nutella and make a dip I could totally eat by the spoonful. YUM! Can’t wait to try this!

Diane Roark says:
    December 16, 2014

This looks like a great dip. Thank you so much for linking it up to Wonderful Wednesday blog hop. I pinned it on our Wonderful Wed. Blog Hop page.

Blessings,
    Diane Roark

December 17, 2014

THANK YOU so much for linking THIS fabulous recipe to the Wonderful Wed. Blog Hop. Can’t wait to see what you are bringing next week! Featured you on my fb page and want to dip a cookie right into the screen, yummy! Carrie, A Mother’s Shadow

December 18, 2014

Can I come over like right now!? This looks so amazing, and I know tastes just as fabulous! This will make me some life long friends for sure! Thanks for sharing!

December 20, 2014

We are HUGE fans of dip, especially when we have company over! Will def have to give this one a shot because it’s one of our fav combos! Thanks for linking up at Sunday FUNday! Hope to see you again this weekend!

Sinea Pies says:
    December 27, 2014

Wow, just give me a pretzel and this dip! Your post was very popular on our last Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop and it will be featured this week for our final party of 2014! See you there!

Tyra says:
    April 29, 2015

This looks so amazing, and I’m sure it tastes just as fabulous but all will go on my hips! 🙁

Andrea Perry says:
    May 25, 2015

They look so delicious am starving only by looking at them 🙂

November 15, 2015

Hello Dana,
    This recipe for creamy Nutella peanut butter dip is awesome. And yes, I tried it out by using banana slices and believe me it is worth it! It was so tastsy that the kids asked for more. Thank you for this article,darling!
    Wishing you a great day ,
    Lina

December 3, 2015

Looks great! This dip goes with all kinds of biscuits and crackers. I really like Nutella. It surely contains a lot of calories but who cares! We should spoil ourselves at times.