Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Peach BBQ Sauce, tender pork grilled and slathered with homemade bbq sauce!
Hello there! I’m Rina from I Thee Cook. I run this little old food blog where I create and share my love of all things yummy and where I happen to take some pretty pictures to! I am totally psyched to be one of the newest contributors here at This Silly Girls Life along with some other pretty stellar blogger buddies of mine.
There is something about a beautiful grilled hunk of meat slathered in yummy Bourbon Peach BBQ Sauce that is just absolutely dang delicious! Pork and peach compliment each other very well already then when you add bourbon and bbq sauce kaboom! This sauce is just a match made in heaven to go along with this pork. Did I mention the whole thing in done in 30 minutes! Ya heard right 30 minutes. So if and when you are pressed for time and want to serve a kick butt meal give this a try. Until next time…Rina
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Peach BBQ Sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, such as Mckormick for pork (That happens to be my favorite)
- salt and pepper
Bourbon Peach Barbecue Sauce:
- 1 cup peach preserves
- ¼ cup bourbon
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1½ teaspoons grill seasoning
- Rub pork with oil, then season with grill seasoning, salt and pepper.
To make the sauce:
- Mix preserves, bourbon, ketchup, maple syrup, mustard and grill seasoning in small saucepan. Over medium high heat bring to a boil and continue cooking until the sauce a reduced by half and thickened. About 10 minutes.
- Grill pork over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness. Brush with sauce during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Slice and serve with remaining sauce.
Connect with Rina: