Fluffernutter Dip

Fluffernutter Dip, the classic sandwich turned into a decadent, creamy dip!

Fluffernutter Dip, the classic sandwich turned into a decadent, creamy dip! -

You read that title right, fluffernutter dip! HOLY CRAP. How did I not think of this one sooner?! We all know of that classic naughty sandwich right? Fluff and peanut butter, a match made in Heaven. WELL, add some cream cheese into that equation and your get this knock your socks off peanut buttery goodness dip. Seriously… this is life changing.

Heather says:
    October 25, 2014

This sounds delicious! And you’re right…how did I not think of this sooner?! Fluffernutter sandwiches are my favorite, I’m so trying this dip this week. Thank you!

October 28, 2014

I clicked on this because I was cracking up over the title! Lol But it looks super tasty. Fluff and peanut butter. Yumm. Pinning

October 28, 2014

This is bad… BECAUSE I have all the ingredients at home and probably shouldn’t be eating this late! LOL This is going to be perfect for my daughters slumber party! Thanks for sharing!

Nici says:
    October 29, 2014

Wow! This dip sounds amazing! I love the combination of flavors you’ve got going on. I hope you’ll share this at my Creative Ways Link Party that goes live tonight at 8pm central!

Ginger says:
    October 29, 2014

Oh my gosh, I think I’d eat that whole bowl myself!! Pinning to the Show Me Saturday board.

Shaunta says:
    October 30, 2014

Mmm…yes please. This looks amazing.

7. I love this! I had peanut butter & fluff on Ritz crackers today…so good. But having it as a dip is genius! Have to make this soon. Thanks Dana!

November 1, 2014

This fluffernutter dip looks so yummy! Just wanted to let you know this delicious recipe was featured at this week’s Pin Junkie pin party!

Lora Cotton says:
    July 12, 2015

Can’t wait to try this!!! Sounds really yummy! Have you ever tried Amish peanut butter spread (sometimes called church spread?) It’s made much the same as this (minus the cream cheese) but adds karo, and vanilla/almond extract! SO, SO GOOD!!!

Jenna says:
    July 15, 2015

Oh, emm, gee! Yes, please! We have all the ingredients on hand and are whipping this up later today. Thanks for a brilliant idea! I’d like to feature this on our weekend round up if you’re ok with that, with a link back to you.