I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #TEArifficPairs #CollectiveBias
Hi friends! I haven’t shared a recipe for chicken salad in a while and I thought now would be the perfect time. The recipe I am sharing today uses rotisserie chicken found at the deli section, cutting your chicken salad making time down considerably! Pairing this creamy rotisserie chicken salad with a tall glass of Lipton iced tea is the perfect pair for lunch!
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
I was doing my weekly shopping trip at Walmart and wanted to make something special for lunch without taking too much time. We always love picking up a rotisserie chicken in the deli for a special treat. I noticed that they have discounted chickens if they don’t sell the night before that are already nice a cold, score! More than half my work already done and even cheaper than I was expecting! I grabbed the chicken, another box of Lipton 100 count Teabags and some Hellmann’s Mayonnaise to make my special lunch! The Lipton Tea was in the aisle with the coffee and bread.
The Hellmann’s Mayonnaise by the other condiments and salad dressings:
I also got these really yummy looking croissant sandwich bread in the bakery along with some tomatoes for the sandwiches. I have to say, this recipe is now my go to!!
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken
- 1 Cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbls white vinegar
- 1 Tbls water
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- ½ tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- pepper to taste
- Take all the meat off the chicken, discard the bones and skin (you can leave skin on if you prefer).
- Dice chicken in ½ inch pieces, place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Mix the dressing in a separate bowl by combining all the remaining ingredients and whisking together thoroughly. Add in about half of the dressing with the chicken and fold in so the chicken is coated. Add more dressing to your taste. Any left over dressing can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge, it makes a wonderful salad dressing or potato salad.
- Place chicken salad on the croissant sandwich rolls with slices of tomato. Enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
I cannot explain the yumminess of this sandwich you just have to try it out yourself! Like many of my recipes, this is a base for you to add in your creativity! Adding additional ingredients like chopped celery, chives, hard boiled eggs, grapes, will make this even more delicious!
I hope you liked this recipe!! Don’t forget to pick up Lipton 100 count teabags, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and Knorr products to make the perfect lunch pairing!
Connect with Lipton:
Available for preorder now:
Order My Cookbook!
Available for preorder now: