Homemade Pumpkin Oreos

Homemade Pumpkin Oreos, soft cake like chocolate cookies with pumpkin cream cheese filling, a taste of fall!

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

September 23, 2014

OMGosh love them, I have to make them for my bestie!

September 23, 2014

Oreos are my greatest weakness. I’m pretty sure pumpkin Oreos would be my undoing…in the best way possible! 🙂

Bobbi says:
    September 23, 2014

I can make my own Oreos? What? Rock on!!

Pinning this!
    Thanks for sharing 😉

Pam says:
    September 23, 2014

Wow these look delicious! I have made a regular oreo in the past so I will have to try these this fall!

-Pam @ Pam’s Life

September 26, 2014

Thanks so much for sharing! I am pinning to try these out very soon! You’ve also inspired me to hunt down a recipe for Mint Oreos (my favorite). We live overseas and the Mint Oreos are $4-5 on the military base and I’m not about to pay that! LOL.

Jenny says:
    September 26, 2014

These look delicious! Can’t wait to try them!

September 27, 2014

Wow these look great! I’ve never thought of putting pumpkin and chocolate together! Dropping by from SITS Sharefest!

Heather says:
    September 27, 2014

These all looks delicious! Stopping by from Sits Sharefest and pinning your great recipes, all are so festive!

September 27, 2014

I made these for our neighbor yesterday. HUGE compliments! thanks for the recipe!

September 28, 2014

WOO HOO, thanks so much for letting us know!

Šárka says:
    September 28, 2014

They look sooo tasty, I have to try them ASAP!

Kimberly says:
    September 29, 2014

I will be trying these! Pinned. Lou Lou Girls

September 30, 2014

Delicious, festive and CHOCOLATE!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by WONDERFULLY CREATIVE WEDNESDAYS! We are featuring your yummy Oreos this week!! Warmest, Nic

October 1, 2014

Thank you again for the recipe I made these this week and posting a link back to you today 🙂

October 3, 2014

I love Oreos but have been trying to cut out anything prepackaged, so these look like a delicious treat for when I cheat on my Paleo meal plan!

Diane Roark says:
    October 4, 2014

Thank for linking up these delicious looking cookies to Wonderful Wednesday blog hop a couple weeks ago. I am adding them to my Cookie Roundup for this Sunday, 10/05/14.

Blessings,
    Diane Roark

Bea says:
    September 1, 2015

Thank You soo much for sharing this!! I was looking for a new, yummy recipe for fall and (as a huge Oreos junkie I am) this seems to be EXACTLY what I’m looking for! Can’t wait to try it out! 😁
    Have a lovely day ahead ❤️
    Bea