Frankenstein Twinkies Pops

A classic favorite, Twinkies are given a Halloween makeover with these Frankenstein Twinkies Pops!

Frankenstein Twinkies Pops

A classic favorite, Twinkies are given a #Halloween makeover with these Frankenstein Twinkies Pops! A step by step tutorial - http://www.ThisSillyGirlsLife.com

September 16, 2014

OMGosh I can’t wait to make these for my son’s class.

September 16, 2014

LOVE your collection! Featured on my fb page for my readers to come by and see your amazing link at Wonderful Wed. Blog Hop. Please come again next week. Carrie, A Mother’s Shadow

Noreen says:
    September 16, 2014

Your Frankie pop is such a clever idea! All these treats are so fun for a Halloween party!

Elizabeth says:
    September 17, 2014

Now these are some of my favs!! Love the Frankensteins!! Thanks and pinning!

Cheri says:
    September 18, 2014

I forwared this to my DIL… she has 4 kids and they do up Halloween! They will love it!. Followed you from Artsy Linky

September 19, 2014

I really love your collection, your Frankie pops are so cute and look yummy too!!

September 19, 2014

Frankenstein never looked so cute! Great party idea. Pinning them on my Halloween board! Swinging by from #purebloglove

Maria says:
    September 19, 2014

These are adorable!! How fun!

September 20, 2014

Hi there! Wanted to let you know that I chose your post to be featured as one of my favorites on this week’s Wednesday Whatsits post. It will be published Tuesday at 8pm PST. Be sure to stop by and keep submitting! Thanks!!! Krissy

Kim @ This Ole Mom says:
    September 21, 2014

ok where can I start…I have never seen anything that you have posted that I don’t like. You’re very talented!! I love all these cute Halloween treats !! The twinkies are too cute and the pop tarts are so creative!!!!!!
    Have a lovely evening! Kim @ This Ole Mom

Molly Young says:
    September 21, 2014

Love these! They are so cute, can’t wait to make them. Thanks for sharing the idea.

Bobbi says:
    September 22, 2014

I feel so weird going around saying that mummies, zombies and now frankensteins are so cute. What is the world coming to? LOL

These are so cute and very creative. Wish I had your creative mind!
    Pinning it!
    Thanks for sharing 😉

Kimberly says:
    September 22, 2014

This looks so amazing! Yum! Pinned. Thank you for being a part of our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We love partying with you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls