Hello, it’s Wanda Ann from Memories by the Mile. So happy to be here, thank you Dana for having me. Can you believe it’s already August? Summer has flown by. Some places school is already starting, crazy, right! For me I’m not ready for summer to be over, we still have a lot of things planned so August is going to be very fun and busy.
Mandarin Orange Salad
Today I’m sharing a delicious, creamy, and fruity Mandarin Orange Salad. Salad or dessert, dessert or salad? We all have recipes like this, what do you call it when it’s yummy enough to be a dessert, but really considered a salad? This Mandarin Orange Salad is perfect for a side dish to any meal.
- 1 – 3 oz. orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 oz. frozen orange juice
- 1 – 15 oz. cans mandarin oranges
- 1 – 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 – 8 oz. can crushed pineapple (with juice)
- 1 small package lemon instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- Combine orange jello in boiling water, stir well, and add frozen orange juice and stir till dissolved. Add 1 can of drained mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple with juice. Place in glass dish and refrigerate till firm (about 1 hour).
- Mix pudding and 1 cup milk till thick, then mix in cool whip. Spread pudding mixture on top of set up jello mixture. Place back in refrigerator to ready to serve.
- Before serving open second can of mandarin oranges and drain well. Place then neatly on top of salad.
Thank you again Dana and all of This Silly’s Girl’s Life followers. Let me know how you like this Mandarin Orange Salad. You can also keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.
Here are a few more recipes from Wanda Ann you may enjoy…