Handheld Strawberry Shortcakes

Before you know it, it will be the first day of Fall and then on comes the holiday crunch, wow I can’t believe we are here already!! I’m going to hold on to summer a little longer with today’s recipe! I love berries anyway you will give them to me but one of my favorite desserts is a strawberry shortcake. Now, I’ve seen strawberry shortcakes many ways before and believe me they all look delicious! I wanted to make one that was a little different and handheld! How fun! Perfect for an after school snack, if I do say so myself!

Handheld Strawberry Shortcakes

Handheld Strawberry Shortcakes: Twinkies filled with fresh strawberries and coated in vanilla candy. Perfect for an after school snack!

Patti says:
    August 19, 2014

HOLY SMOKES! These look amazing.

Mallory says:
    August 19, 2014

Wow! These are impressive! Love how they are so transportable!

Bobbi says:
    August 20, 2014

I bow to you. What a genius creation!! Holy smokes!!

Pinning it!
    Thanks for sharing!

Claudia says:
    August 20, 2014

So tasty! That seems to be amazing.

Kayla says:
    August 20, 2014

Oh my goodness, this looks soo good, and they will be a perfect dessert after lunch 🙂

August 21, 2014

OMG, my stomach is growling now. Those strawberry shortcakes look so good! Thanks for hosting 🙂

Angela says:
    August 21, 2014

Dana, these look fantastic and I love a twinkie!!! Would love for you to come link up at The Wednesday Roundup Link Party {http://lemoinefamilykitchen.com/2014/08/wednesday-roundup-week-39-link-party/}! Have a great weekend!

Leandra says:
    August 22, 2014

Wow – these look amazing! Love the look of the galaxy bark too 🙂

shaunta says:
    August 24, 2014

These look so delicious! I’m so glad they brought Twinkies back LOL

Susie says:
    August 24, 2014

So yummy!! I am drooling over my keypad now, reading your post! Thanks for this delicious recipe!!

Karly says:
    August 24, 2014

Such a fun dessert! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

Elizabeth says:
    August 25, 2014

Oh my, Dana. You are always impressing me! I love that these are twinkies redone! What a great idea!

August 26, 2014

These look sinfully delicious – and I don’t even like Twinkies! I think I could get use to them with all this extra though. Thanks for sharing at Foodie Friday

August 29, 2014

This is seriously one of the prettiest and most delicious desserts I’ve ever seen. I saw it on pinterest and it stopped me in my tracks! yowza

September 11, 2014

Hi Dana,
    What a great idea! I love easy treats that I don’t have to bake! This looks fantastic! Thanks so much for pinning to the P3 Party! I am featuring you twice tomorrow on Made in a Day!The other post is your Washi Tape Lightswitch post, which I adore!!
    Best,