Caramel Apple Funnel Cakes

Bring on fall, bring on the fair, bring on caramel apples and funnel cakes! I am soooo ready. So, of course I had to make this insanely yummy concoction for you! I know I have said this many many times before, but one of Jeremy’s favorite desserts are funnel cakes! He goes nuts for them. Last week we went to a minor league baseball game and we couldn’t even find our seats before he was stuffing his face with one! LOL, so I knew these would be a knock out, and they were!

Caramel Apple Funnel Cakes

Caramel Apple Funnel Cakes, spiced funnel cake mix loaded with diced apples, dusted with powdered sugar and caramel drizzle!

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

Bobbi says:
    August 28, 2014

Love funnel cakes…and with caramel and apples? Holy moly…I might marry these :)

Pinning it!
    Thanks for sharing!

August 28, 2014

You literally made me LOL… try themmmmm!

Jessica says:
    August 28, 2014

OMG does that look amazing! I am going to have to try it…i do have a box of funnel cake mix..think that would work if I just added apples. I just need to eat this in about 15 minutes lol stop by my blog when you have a second! Cant wait to check out the rest of your blog! I followed you on all channels. keep in touch!

Mireille says:
    August 28, 2014

love funnel cakes but these are better than I’ve ever had at any carnival

August 28, 2014

Bring on fall – and caramel apples and funnel cakes! Thanks for sharing a wonderful recipe on foodie friday!

August 29, 2014

Oh my goodness, this looks amazing! What a fun and delicious twist on a traditional funnel cake. Pinned!

Lolly Jane says:
    August 30, 2014

Yum yum yum!! Featured + pinned!

Trish says:
    August 31, 2014

These look so delicious. Funnel cake with apples…yummy.

Morgan says:
    September 1, 2014

I think I’m in love! Thanks so much for posting this!

September 1, 2014

Oh my goodness, why must you post such a temptingly dangerous recipe. :) This looks SO dang good… And I bet it is so much better than anything from the fair/carnival! Thank you so much for linking up at Snickerdoodle Sunday!! I hope you’ll come back this Saturday with your latest makes!

Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)

Clare says:
    September 2, 2014

I’ve only ever had funnel cakes once at Disney World and I didn’t really like them – I bet they’d taste better with caramel apple though so I might give this a try

Cathy says:
    September 2, 2014

We were just at a bbq and the hostess was serving funnel cake, and my kids asked me if I could do them! “Hmmmmm I am not sure” was all I could say, PINNED so I can tell my kids I can! Awesome recipe!

Gina says:
    September 2, 2014

I love this idea! I love caramel and apples but haven’t eaten a candy apple in years, too rough on the teeth! This adds a whole level of yumminess.

September 2, 2014

These look amazing! I’ve actually never had a funnel cake, and I’ve been dying to try one. I’ve considered making some shortly, and I’ll be pinning your recipe to try out along with regular funnel cakes.

heather says:
    September 5, 2014

wow..these look soooo good! thanks for adding it to From the Farm! you were chosen as this week’s favorite!

Shirley Wood says:
    September 5, 2014

Funnel cakes and curly fries are the two best foods at the fair! I’m ready for fall too. These funnel cakes look fabulous! Pinning!
    Stopping by from Pin Junkie, Pin It.

Karly says:
    September 7, 2014

I need about 10 of these! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

Kimberly says:
    September 7, 2014

Seriously, this looks so amazing! Pinned. Jessica has chosen it to feature it at our party tomorrow night at 7 pm. Woo Hoo! Hope to see you there.
    Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

September 23, 2015

Wow these look incredible and making me really hungry! I can’t wait to try these now!