Smoreo Ice Cream Sandwiches

I love oreos. I love chocolate. I love ice cream. I love toasted marshmallows. Graham crackers are pretty darn tasty when mixed with all my loves… and all these are all rolled into one YUMMY dessert! S’moreo ice cream sandwiches my friends… because I. Can.

Smoreo Ice Cream Sandwiches

Toasted marshmallows and ice cream sandwiched between Oreo cookies, dipped in chocolate with a graham cracker garnish... insane!

July 16, 2014

I’ve just started making my own S’moreos – but these ice cream ones sound so so SO much better! Can’t wait to try them 🙂

Adrian says:
    July 16, 2014

I love the pictures! They make me want to eat the food NOW:) My kids and I will be making this soon…Pinned!

Bobbi says:
    July 16, 2014

Wow! This is awesome!! I’m gonna have to give these a try on my cheat day!! With my homemade ice cream!

Thanks for sharing.

July 17, 2014

NOW you’re talkin’! These look sinful and totally delicious! Curious, do the cookies stay crisp after touching the ice cream and melted chocolate or are they softer, say, like an ice cream sandwich?

July 17, 2014

Yes! The Oreos are still crisp surprisingly!

Mallory says:
    July 17, 2014

These are brilliant! I absolutely love anything s’mores related! and double points for including ice cream!

Robin says:
    July 18, 2014

May have to make these soon!

Lolly Jane says:
    July 18, 2014

Say whaaa! YUM! This combo sounds heavenly 🙂 Thanks for sharing, Dana!!

8. Oh my goodness…these look amazing! Your pictures are beautiful too!

July 19, 2014

Are you kidding me? Holy yum!!! These look so stinking good!!! What an awesome idea to combine Oreo, s’mores, and ice cream!!!

Felicia says:
    July 20, 2014

I just love anything that has oreos and ice-cream combined. Thanks for sharing over at the Snickerdoodle Sunday.

Audrey says:
    July 20, 2014

Pinning, sharing and making soon!

Heather says:
    July 20, 2014

I love, love these! I just pinned and shared on Facebook because I honestly am in love, my belly sure is at least 🙂 Thanks for the great recipe and easy instructions.

Kimberly says:
    July 21, 2014

I get so hungry looking at your amazing creations! Pinned. Lou Lou Girls

July 21, 2014

Wow Dana ! I want to lick the screen. I love smores and you just added another level of greatness to one of my favorite treats. I’m pinning your smoreos!

Laurie says: