Share a Coke with a Cherry and Lime Coke Float Milkshake

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are 100% my own. #ShareItForward #CollectiveBias

One of my favorite guilty pleasures (among many, ha!) is a nice, tall glass of pop, or soda… or sodie pop. 😉 Cola flavor is also a fav. of mine, it’s so unique and refreshing. Especially on these hot summer days. Jeremy is like me and doesn’t have it too often but he loves it. One of the biggest lovers of soda in our family is his sister and I thought with Coke’s new share a coke promotion going on right now it was the perfect time to try out a recipe I’ve been thinking up. A coke float milkshake… but with a little something something extra! With this recipe it’s a great way to share it forward, relax with your loved ones and bring a smile to their faces!

Cherry and Lime Coke Float Milkshake

Cherry and Lime Coke Float Milkshake, vanilla ice cream blended with Coke, cherry and lime! #ShareItForward #shop

Limeade Gal says:
    July 11, 2014

Omg! This looks so good! Pinning this for sure 🙂

July 12, 2014

I have got to go get Cokes with my little people’s names on them! They would think that was the coolest plus these floats look fabulous!

Thanks so much for sharing on Show-Licious!
    ~ Ashley

July 13, 2014

Hi! I co-hosted Snickerdoodle Sunday this week and just think this looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It’s like all of my favorite ingredients in one cool, creamy treat! Thank you so much for linking up this week!

Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)

Kristy says:
    July 14, 2014

These look fabulous! #client

July 16, 2014

Once again you deliver an awesome recipe Dana! Yummmy who could resist this frothy, sweet and creamy milkshake? nom nom nom!!! I think it has my name all over it lol!

July 17, 2014

Great recipe, I have yet to find my name or the name of any family member! Hopped over from Katherine’s Corner.

Emily says:
    July 17, 2014

Ohhh I would love this! I never thought to combine those three wonderful things together. Pinned! Stopping by from the Weekend Re-Treat linkup. Thanks for sharing!

Cynthia says:
    July 18, 2014

Woah. I’m floored by how amazing this looks. So many of my favorite things all in one drink. Love it. Thank you for linking at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you again next week.

Robin says:
    July 18, 2014

Looks yummy!

July 19, 2014

Hi stopping by from Kitchen fun and Crafty Friday linky!

This looks yummy! And I love the jar! definitely pinning 😀

July 20, 2014

refreshing! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

Michelle says:
    July 21, 2014

This sounds wonderful. I have not had a float in ages, and this is a great alternative. Thanks for sharing with Foodie Friends Friday!

Kimberly says: