- ¾ Cup key lime juice, fresh squeezed (about a pound of key limes or good bottled key lime juice)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping, plus more for garnish
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ stick butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 sleeve honey graham crackers, turned into crumbs
- Crush graham crackers and mix with the butter, set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer, add in the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth. Add the key lime juice and mix until smooth.
- Let the whipped topping defrost and add to the cream cheese mixture, folding it in until combined.
- Taking individual silicone cups (I use silicone cupcake liners) fill with the cream cheese mixture about ¾ of the way up. Top with the graham cracker crumbs. Place on platter or sheet tray and place in freezer for 4 hours or until set. Unmold pies carefully and serve graham cracker side down. The easiest way to do this is to submerge the bottom half of the mold into warm water for a few seconds.
- Serve with whipped topping garnish and key lime slice if desired, enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
I’m actually eating one of these now while writing this post… jealous?? LOL, but seriously they are so cute and tiny, you can easily have two like Jeremy does but I like just one, it’s a perfect little treat for that late night sweet tooth craving!
The filling texture is super smooth, so close to ice cream!
I went a little nuts with the pictures, they were very photogenic if I do say so!
Yummah! Don’t be surprised if you see another flavor combo from me… these icebox pies are so easy and yummy, we can’t get enough!!
Make sure to check out Parrish’s frozen dessert series recipe for Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake!
Past frozen desserts series recipes:
Even more yummy frozen desserts: