Hi, it’s Wanda Ann from Memories by the Mile and July is one of my favorite months of the year. Summer is in full gear and it’s my birthday month (let’s not discuss age, just birthday’s)! I love the heat, the water, boating, vacation, camping, family reunions, the kids being out of school, and BBQ’s. Sun, sand, and the beach, there’s not much I don’t love about summer, maybe just when it comes to an end!
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Seriously, our weekend was practically perfect! We went riding UTV’s and camping in the Pink Coral Sand Dunes and boating at Lake Powell. It really couldn’t get any better than that. What beautiful country! It really makes you appreciate this amazing country we live in.
Today I’m sharing a delicious dessert we had while we were there. I had made them to take with us, Individual Decadent Brownie Trifle. These trifles are a favorite of mine, they are a pretty layered dessert with chocolate, toffee, pecans, marshmallow, coconut, and cream. Trifles are a perfect dessert, because that way you get more than just one thing, you with me! Well these Individual Decadent Brownie Trifles were the hit of the weekend, everyone loved it and I think you will too!
- 1 pan German Chocolate Brownies (for recipe go here)
- ½ cup coconut
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 large HERSHEY’S Symphony Milk Chocolate Bar Almond Toffee
- ½ cup pecans (chopped)
- Melt Symphony Bar, all except two squares, set them aside.
- Beat whipping cream till it peaks, add softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla and mix together.
- Use round cookie cuter the size of your glass and cut 12 round brownies. Place one brownie circle in the bottom of each glass, add a spoonful of melted chocolate, sprinkle with coconut, chopped pecans, spoonful of marshmallow creme, and a layer of the whipped cream mixture. Repeat all set again and then on the top shave the last 2 squares of chocolate using a fine grater and place a pecan on each.
Thank you Dana and all of This Silly’s Girl’s Life followers. I hope you love these Individual Decadent Brownie Trifles as much as we did. You can also keep in touch with Wanda Ann at any of the following social media sites.
Here are a few more recipes from Wanda Ann you may enjoy…