Strawberry Tiramisu

Hi again, it’s me Rosemary from anitalianinmykitchen, I’m back with a classic Italian dessert recipe made just for summer. I don’t know about you but in my house, strawberry season is probably one of our favourite seasons. Especially for my youngest daughter, she will eat strawberry anything and this tiramisu is probably one of her preferred. So I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Strawberry Tiramisu

Strawberry Tiramisu, layers of ladyfingers soaked in strawberry puree, sweetened marscapone cream and sprinkled with cocoa.

Lindsey says:
    June 14, 2014

This looks delicious! I just started a linkup for garden harvest recipes called Eating Inside the Box! It would be awesome if you would share this with us! Please add any other recipes to any fruit/veggie category you’d like! Enjoy the harvest!

Rosemary says:
      June 16, 2014

Hi Lindsey, thanks, I linked up a delicious Italian tart recipe I make.

June 15, 2014

I just learned to make ladyfingers so I think I need to make your tiramisu.

Madonna

Rosemary says:
      June 16, 2014

Hi Madonna, are you talking about your powder puff cookies? Let me know how it turns out, I will have to give it a try too, they look delicious. Thank you.

Patti says:
    June 16, 2014

I have never liked tiramisu because it contains coffee and that is a flavor I have never enjoyed. This recipe, however, is very tasty. Thanks for posting it. I love it.

Rosemary says:
      June 16, 2014

Hi Patti, thanks, I find that alot of people don’t like coffee and this is good for kids too. Thank you.

June 17, 2014

I love tiramisu so adding strawberries sounds like it would be so delicious!

Rosemary says:
      June 18, 2014

Hi Carrie, thanks, I have a house full of strawberry lovers, and went over really well. Hope you enjoy it.

June 17, 2014

I’m not a huge tiramisu fan but this looks amazing. Strawberries are incredible right now and this is a fantastic looking dessert. I may have to try to make it when we’re visiting my ILs for the Fourth!!

Rosemary says:
      June 18, 2014

Hi Andrea, Thank you, I hope you give it a try and let me know how it went.

Jen says:
    June 18, 2014

I just purchased a bunch of strawberries yesterday so I think I will give this recipe a try. Yum!

Rosemary says:
      June 18, 2014

HI Jen, great, let me know how it went, Hope you enjoy it. Thanks

Carmody says:
    June 19, 2014

Wow! I am making this next week.

Rosemary says:
      June 19, 2014

Hi Carmody, thanks, let me know how you like it.

Patti says:
    June 20, 2014

My husband loves Tiramisu and with all the fresh strawberries out now this is a perfect combination. I love how clean your site looks and the directions are easy to follow. Thanks.

Rosemary says:
      June 20, 2014

Hi Patti, thanks, let me know how it turns out.

June 20, 2014

I am one of those don’t like coffee people too but I LOVE LOVE LOVE strawberries 🙂 I will be giving this a try for sure!! Thanks for sharing with us! Millie

Rosemary says:
      June 20, 2014

Hi Millie, I have discovered there are a lot of people who don’t like coffee, let me know how it turns out. Thanks.

June 21, 2014

what an amazing twist on this recipe, love it. thanks for linking up to FRIDAY FRENZY this week.

CJ Huang says:
    June 21, 2014

This recipe looks delicious, especially with the strawberries this time of year! Stop on by and share this or any other recipe with us on Five Friday Finds if you get a chance! 🙂

Heather says:
    June 22, 2014

This looks delish – will be making!! Thanks for sharing at Monday Funday – pinned!