Blueberry Cobbler Oatmeal Cookies

Hi there! It’s Shannon from Cozy Country Living! Today is officially the first day of Summer and I am so excited to share this simple but delicious cookie recipe with you. Everything you need (with the exception of 1 egg) to make these yummy Summer inspired cookies can be found right in your pantry!

Heather says:
    June 22, 2014

YUM! Those look delish! I just picked several quarts of blueberries… can’t wait to try the recipe…

Kathi Riemer says:
    June 23, 2014

Here is a recipe with two of my favorite ingredients together…yay. It’s almost blueberry season here in Southeast Alaska. I will try this recipe…pinned…Thank you!

June 23, 2014

These look wonderful! Adding a pin to try soon. We have some farm fresh blueberries that need using!

June 25, 2014

I love oatmeal cookies!!! Never considered any combination like this! Totally going to try making these today!!

June 25, 2014

Printed, pinned and featured on my fb -can you tell I want one of these? Thanks for linking up at Wonderful Wed Blog Hop. Carrie, A Mother’s Shadow

Patti says:
    June 26, 2014

Cobbler in cookie form?! I’m in! Pinned and stumbled!

June 26, 2014

oh my goodness I am making these. Pinned and Thank you for sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I featured you on facebook ♥

Alex says:
    June 28, 2014

Visiting from the link up at The Happy Gal. These cookies look really great and I love blueberries. Will have to try them for sure.

Alex – Funky Jungle

Deanne says:
    July 27, 2014

These look and sound sooooo delish! Can’t wait to make some. Question tho’… can regular white flour be substituted for the whole wheat flour?

Nicole says:
    August 6, 2014

These cookies were INCREDIBLE! Everyone loved them and the recipe makes a nice amount. This will definitely be a regular go-to recipe for me. Thanks!

Tiffany says:
    September 1, 2014

These cookies are amazing! I normally have trouble when I make cookies with them coming out too dense or hard. Your recipe was so easy to follow and they turned out perfect. Everyone loved them and they disappeared quickly. I am making more tonight.:)

Ellie says:
    March 26, 2015

These look so great!! I can’t wait to try!

Nancy says:
    May 18, 2015

I realized halfway through making the batter I only had one cup oatmeal. So I added three cups rice crispies as well! My boys won’t stop eating the batter and the pop is fun. I can’t wait to eat the final product! Smells delish

Shelley says:
    July 18, 2015

If I use Fresh blueberries instead of dried, will I need to adjust amounts of anything??