Kool-Aid Cookies and Fun Summer Drinks!

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #KoolOff #CollectiveBias

The days are already starting to get extremely hot around here and I’m regretting ever wanting it to be summer, lol! Seriously, it has already hit 100 degrees here a couple times so the most important thing to start focusing on is staying hydrated! I also love to make fun summer treats to keep us fueled for the longer days. So, I combined those two thoughts into these super cute and fun Kool-Aid cookies! A tall, cold drink of Kool-Aid is definitely a summer staple to have around the house and who doesn’t love festive cookies?!

Kool-Aid Cookies

Kool-Aid Cookies, cake mix cookies flavored with powdered Kool-Aid, formed and dipped into festive sprinkles! #KoolOff  #shop

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

Beth Adams says:
    May 28, 2014

What a wickedly awesome cookie recipe! Love it.

Stefanie says:
    May 28, 2014

Those are beautiful and look like the perfect festive treat for kiddos!! Will have to give these a try – thanks so much for sharing!!

Afton says:
    May 29, 2014

My son would love to help me make and eat these! I’m off to the drink isle of the supermarket.

May 30, 2014

oh how fun are those! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday

Nici says:
    May 30, 2014

These cookies look awesome! I love the swirled design and bold colors the Kool-aid gives them! Pinning! I’d love for you to link these up to my Creative Ways Link Party sometime! Hope to see you soon!

Jenna Wood says:
    May 30, 2014

I am in love with those cookies, and you make them look so easy with the great tutorial. I bet they smell delicious too, with the Kool-Aid! #Client

June 2, 2014

love the cookies pinned and will be making them soon thanks for sharing have a great day

Barbara Cross says:
    June 2, 2014

Love the idea. Adult daughter likes purple,etc so I can mix pink , purple and white for a treat for her! I have lemonade sugar mix in the container. Could I use any of that? Would that sugar be too sweet for use for one color to use up my koolaid? So many ideas I love and not enough time. Think we will be able to do all this fun stuff in heaven too. Barb

June 2, 2014

You could definitely use the lemonade mix! The Kool-Aid makes it a little tart so using the sugar will even out the other colors. Let me know how they turn out!

Vickie Willders says:
    June 4, 2014

this is a great site look forward to seeing more

Stephanie says:
    June 5, 2014

in the process of making these now! they looked great and I hope they turn out just as good. I decided to make cherry with lemonade. a little more time consuming than I thought they would be. but I hope itll be worth it in the end!

June 5, 2014

Yes, they are definitely tedious but I think the end product is worth it! Let us know what you think, thanks!

Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says:
    June 6, 2014

So fun, Dana!!! You’re featured at this week’s Freedom Fridays! Thanks so much for joining us! :)

June 7, 2014

I saw these on Angels Homestead and had to check them out. They sound so fun to make and so pretty. I bet kids love them.

July 2, 2014

Stopping by to let you know I will be featuring you twice tomorrow on my 4th of July P3 post!