Garlic Parmesan Grilled Potato Wedges

Get that grill ready because I have another amazing recipe for those warm summer nights! To me, a meal is not really complete without a starch and a main starch I like to use are potatoes. They are so extremely versatile and filling, I just love thinking up new ways to cook them! Another thing I love about this recipe is you can get the potatoes ready ahead of time and then just pop them on the grill while you’re cooking your main dish. So easy, my fav!

Garlic Parmesan Grilled Potato Wedges

Garlic Parmesan Grilled Potato Wedges, baked then grilled and tossed in a flavorful garlic Parmesan butter sauce. Perfect for warm summer night dinners!

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says:
    May 20, 2014

Potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes – no matter how they’re cooked! Love this, Dana!

2. Great idea to bake them first. I usually just cook them long and slow on the grill, but it requires some supervision. These look amazing!

Kate QTQF says:
    May 20, 2014

These look de-lish and I love that you use real ingredients too. Great photos. Pinning :-)

Julia says:
    May 21, 2014

I think I am making these tonight! I have some potatoes I was just going to bake. Yum. Stop by and link up on Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday!

Julia @ Mini Van Dreams

Elizabeth says:
    May 21, 2014

I love grilled potatoes: adding parmesan and garlic sound even better!! Thanks for posting! Yum!

Stephanie says:
    May 21, 2014

These look AMAZING! I loveeeee potatoes and different ways to make them- I’ve pinned this and can’t wait to try it!!

May 21, 2014

Now that it’s getting warm we’re grilling just about every other night. Definitely trying these these potatoes next time! Thanks for the recipe!

May 21, 2014

Gorgeous and delicious! Thank you so much fro sharing these with us at Treasure Box Tuesday- sharing on Facebook right now! :)

Barb says:
    May 22, 2014

Looks Scrumptious!!

Brooke says:
    May 23, 2014

Looks delish! I can’t wait to try them!

Alex says:
    May 23, 2014

These look delicious! I am definitely going to try these! I saw you at the weekend re-treat and had to stop by–thanks for sharing!

Ida says:
    May 23, 2014

You did it again. Another amazing recipe I must try. These will definitely be incorporated into my weekend meals!!

13. Potatoes are my all time favorite food. These look amazing!!
    I would love for you to share this at my T.G.I.F. Linky Party :) Have a great Memorial weekend!!

Laura says:
    May 23, 2014

These look so good! I love, love, love potatoes :) And the idea of grilling these wedges makes them extra delicious, I think!

Alis says:
    May 23, 2014

These look delicious! My husband is always looking for new things to cook on his grill, so I’m going to have to show these to him.

AnnMarie says:
    May 25, 2014

These are perfect for our dinner tomorrow, with smoked ribs. My son LOVES garlic parm wings so why not on potatoes? Pinned!

May 29, 2014

Dana, you had me at parmesan! :) These potatoes look fantastic and we’re absolutely going to try these. Thanks so much for sharing at Best of the Weekend and pinned – hope you’re having a fantastic week!

Mignon says:
    September 1, 2014

Yum, this is great. We have been buying something similar from the supermarket, but now I can make our own. Thanks for sharing :)

Margaret says:
    June 29, 2015

Potatoes yum! I could eat these like candy.

Benita says:
    June 30, 2015

What a wonderful recipe! Looks delicious…pinned! Have a great evening!

July 1, 2015

Looks delicious. The seasonings are some of my favorites. Thanks for sharing on Snickerdoodle Sunday!