No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites

We LOVE cheesecake around here so naturally, cheesecake bites are our new favorite! Get ready, it’s time for another Spring Desserts series recipe! I hope you have been enjoying this series so far, it has been so fun to make these new desserts each week! Last week I mentioned that key lime pie was Jeremy’s second favorite dessert. Welp, today I’m sharing his FIRST favorite… reinvented! These little cheesecake bites are so cute and easy, and are sure to curb your cheesecake craving in a jif!

No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites

No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites, so cute and easy, and are sure to curb your cheesecake craving in a jif!

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

cathy says:
    April 15, 2014

Holy Moly this looks amazing! I am loving the flavors and the fact that it is no bake! Checking this absolute sweetness out from share your stuff Tuesdays! 🙂
    Cathy

April 15, 2014

Dana, you had me at no-bake 🙂 These look so delicious and I can see why this is Jeremy’s first favorite dessert!

April 15, 2014

Cheesecake is such an awesome dessert, but the hardest part is always having to bake it and wait for it to set (and then the moment of truth about whether it cracks or not). No bake is the way to go in my book! I love the color and undoubtedly the flavor they must get from the raspberries :).

Audrey says:
    April 15, 2014

These would be great for me since I am the only one that likes cheesecake. I could freeze them up and then defrost a few (dozen?) at a time.

Sami says:
    April 16, 2014

You always have the most delicious recipes, Dana! Thanks for another great one!

Virginia says:
    April 17, 2014

Your cheesecake bites are so pretty and sound delicious and easy to make. Thanks for the recipe!

Daine Roark says:
    April 17, 2014

Both of these recipes look really delicious. The strawberry Pretzel salad is one of my family’s favorites.
    Blessings,
    Diane Roark

April 17, 2014

These look so yummy Dana and cheesecake is my hubs’ favorite too. I like the no bake idea too. Makes it super simple. Thanks for sharing at The Makers this week. Pinning 🙂

AnnMarie says:
    April 17, 2014

I would love a bite right out of your picture! Wouldn’t that be so great to sample a recipe first? Pinned!

April 18, 2014

I know what I’m making this weekend! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday

JessicaJ says:
    April 19, 2014

Wow! These look amazing, I’m going to have to try them for sure! You can’t beat raspberry and cheesecake put together! Pinned 🙂

Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says:
    April 19, 2014

Delish and perfect for Spring, Dana! Thanks for joining us at Freedom Fridays!

April 21, 2014

What a wonderful idea:)and it looks yummy!!!!!!! (seen it on Marvelous Mondays).
    Thanks for sharing:)
    Have a nice week:)

Lois says:
    April 21, 2014

What a YUMMY looking treat! Love raspberries. Thank you for joining Foodie Friends Friday. Hope to see you again this week!

dina says:
    April 22, 2014

these look so yummy!

Laura says:
    April 22, 2014

These look sooo good. Gotta find a way to make them work into my diet. 🙂 Thanks for posting this recipe!

Stephanie says:
    April 22, 2014

This looks delicious! I would love for you share it on my Tasty Tuesday recipe link up here! Everything gets pinned and I would love to have you!

Karen says:
    April 23, 2014

Yum, yum, yum and yum. This look fantastic and the recipe looks so easy! I will definitely be making these once my raspberries start coming!
    Thanks for sharing on Showcase Your Talent.

April 25, 2014

These babies wooed and ruled the world over at Freedom Fridays With All My Bloggy Friends!!

Pinning and Sharing as the most clicked link this week!!

Hugs

Krista Low says:
    April 25, 2014

These cheesecake bites look absolutely fabulous! I love that they are chilled too. I know it serves a purpose for holding the shape, but I LOVE cold cheesecake. Good call with raspberry, that is such a divine flavor!

Jhanis says:
    April 28, 2014

Looks AMAZING and so heavenly! Pinning! And will definitely give this a try!

Donna says:
    April 30, 2014

I have Celiac Disease so have to follow a gluten free diet. I was thinking maybe I could dip these in chocolate instead of rolling in the graham cracker crumbs…what do you think?

April 30, 2014

Oh yea that sounds great!! I would make sure you freeze the cheesecake balls first before dipping in the chocolate or you might have a big mess!

Ruth says:
    May 8, 2014

These look absolutely divine and am planning on making them myself but not sure if you use powdered sugar or granulated sugar.

Lisa Jones says:
    May 21, 2014

The solution for the “Too soft for parties” is simple: eliminate the whipped cream. The balls will be more solid. Also, have you tried serving them frozen as a summer treat? I’m a HUGE fan of frozen cheesecake, and this idea makes all of my other no-bake recipes more fun. Imagine lemon with shortbread crumbs or peach with gingersnaps. Then there’s always the classic peanut butter with chocolate cookie. Use your imagination and enjoy!

amanda says:
    December 15, 2014

Can i use blackberry????

jessica says:
    February 18, 2015

I love this no-bake cheesecake! I’m living in the dorms at my college right now and these would be so easy (and doable) for me to make for my boyfriend’s birthday!! About how many cheese cake bites does this recipe yield?

February 18, 2015

Yes, they would be perfect! They make about 24-30 bites, depending on size. Thanks for asking!

Fae Burgener says:
    June 17, 2015

I like the comment about leaving the cream out to have it set up more firm. Another idea would be to to put a container of ice under the serving dish, keeping them firm for a little longer. I love all kinds of berries, I want to try this with strawberries too. I looked at some of your recipes and will be following you on pinterest. Thank you for another great recipe.

Anna says:
    August 31, 2015

My solution for the “too soft for parties” is Knox gelatin. add gelatin to an ounce or two of water and let sit for 5 minutes. Then microwave for 10-15 seconds. stir until completely dissolved and add to the cream cheese and whipped cream mixture. I’ve done this with traditional no bake cheesecake and it give a much firmer consistency without affecting the taste.

September 1, 2015

Thanks so much for the tip, I will try that out ASAP!

Dot says: