Green Tea Banana Smoothie

Hi Everyone!! It’s Gina from Kleinworth & Co. . Are you enjoying the warmer weather?? I know that I am loving it here in North Idaho. It’s making me want to spend less time in the kitchen though – which means I am constantly looking for ways to cut down on extensive prep for every meal. One thing we have been making a whole lot of is smoothies. We have never really been a big smoothie family before. But we joined this place here in town called the Kroc Center & we are able to go exercise as a family there. We are loving it & it’s definitely changed how we are eating. Since we certainly don’t want to ruin all our hard work at the gym – we have made our gym night dinners light, quick & easy. One thing we pair with whatever we are making is a tall smoothie, like this Green Tea Banana Smoothie, to help fill everyone up & pack in the nutrients.

Green Tea Banana Smoothie

I love how thick & rich this is.

I feel like I’m having a milkshake – which is great for those cravings after a good workout.

Green Tea Banana Smoothie

Green Tea Banana Smoothie
  • 1 cup 1% or 2% cold milk
  • ½ tbsp sweet matcha
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 6-10 ice cubes
  • 2 tbsp raw honey
  1. Add all ingredients to blender & blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until all ice is crushed & ingredients are smooth.
Nutrition Information
Serving size: this made about 24 ounces

Want more easy beverages??

Creamy Watermelon Lime Chiller

Creamy Watermelon Lime Chiller

Strawberry Pineapple Slush

Strawberry Pineapple Slush

Thank you for visiting with me today.

I’d love to visit with you some more. Please come and visit me at or connect with me on Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and Instagram

Hugs – Gina

I participate in these linky parties and Orj Junkie.

April 21, 2014

This looks like a great morning smoothie!! Thanks for sharing!

2. Sounds delicious 🙂

Gentle Joy says:
    April 23, 2014

We make smoothies most days, and love them…..but I have never thought of putting green tea in them. Thank you for posting this. 🙂

danielle says:
    April 23, 2014

I actually have all these ingredients in the house – this may happen today.

April 24, 2014

Looks like a great way to start the morning…or for a midday pickup! I need to get some matcha. Looking forward to trying this!

Annie says:
    April 25, 2014

This looks so fresh and delicious! New follower! Loving looking around this blog! Spot by if you get a chance 😉

Kathi Riemer says:
    April 25, 2014

I am pinning your drink recipes! Thank you!

April 27, 2014

That sure does look good and healthy too! Thanks for the recipe. I’ve just pinned it.

My weekly Say G’Day linky party is on now so please pop by and join in if you have a minute. This post would be a fabulous addition!

Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

April 27, 2014

It’s a very nice idea to put tea in the smoothie. It will be refreshing this summer! 🙂

RobyGiup says:
    April 29, 2014

Delicious and healthy at the same time, perfect combination!

May 1, 2014

Oh my gosh, this sounds totally delicious, I definitely need to try it! I know Gina already saw the feature this morning on my blog, but I’m just stopping by to pin it and say thanks for sharing!

Gina says:
      January 20, 2015

Just Google it Linda – I found mine at Amazon however there are many retailers both on & off line that carry it. It really depends on the quantity you want & how much you want to spend on it.