Golden Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake Bars

Hello there!!! Oh man, I am sooooo excited to share today’s recipe with you! They have everything I love…. oreos, strawberries, chesecake all in a little hand held bar! Ugh, yum!!! I know you are going to love these too, they are sooo perfect for Spring and Summer, I will be making this many many more times to come! (I’m a little excited about them, yes?? LOL!)

Golden Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake Bars

Golden Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake Bars, everything I love.... oreos, strawberries, chesecake all in a little hand held bar!

I participate in these linky parties, Savvy Southern Style and Coastal Charm.

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

Elena says:
    April 25, 2014

This recipe is one of the best I’ve seen! Your pictures are gorgeous! I seriously can’t wait to try this out. I think I shared this post just about everywhere. Thanks so much for sharing and have a great weekend :)

Elena
    croppedstories@gmail.com

raquel says:
        May 25, 2015

Looks really good.

April 25, 2014

This looks amazing. I will be trying this very soon! I would love for you to share this at my Friday T.G.I.F. Linky Party. Have a great weekend!

April 25, 2014

The minute I saw these, I had to comment. I have a pretty good idea of what these would taste like in my head right now, and I am thinking they would be delicious! Thanks for a great recipe!!

April 25, 2014

These look sooo good! My husband loves Golden Oreos, I will have to make these for him Thank you for sharing at Pinworthy Projects Party.

April 25, 2014

G’day! Looks great and have very fond childhood memories of Oreos!
    Viewed as part of #LOBS
    Cheers! Joanne

Zylo says:
    April 27, 2014

Okay, now THAT is gorgeous!

Diane Balch says:
    April 27, 2014

What a fun recipe and it looks cool too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us on foodie friday.

April 28, 2014

We love cheesecake over here in my house and these look simply delicious! The perfect summer dessert :) Thanks for sharing!

JoAnn says:
    April 29, 2014

Wow! These look amazing! I’m going to have to try them :-)

Diana says:
    April 30, 2014

My mom just bought my husband a food processor for his birthday, and now I can’t wait to use it!! So many recipes, so little time!

May 1, 2014

Stopping by from Momma Lew: Pin it Party. Looks delicious,,,pinned!

AnnMarie says:
    May 1, 2014

I will definitely be making these now that strawberries are so available. Pinned!

Elizabeth says:
    May 1, 2014

I just love those yummy vanilla oreos. The flavor is just…delightful, as looks this recipe!! Thanks for another great post!

Michelle says:
    May 4, 2014

This looks fantastic! Can’t wait to try it. Thank you for sharing!

May 4, 2014

These look so delicious. I can’t wait to give them a try – I’m not a fan of chocolate oreos anymore (but I luv chocolate) though I like the vanilla oreos, it must be just time for a change in flavors. I know my grandson will love this too. Pinned/shared.

Joane

Jessica says:
    May 5, 2014

My mouth is watering! I am so making this for my next carry in at work! (which is thins month) :)

Cathy says:
    May 5, 2014

Dana these look amazing! Pinning and featuring your tasty post at this weeks Tasty Tuesdays! I can’t wait to see what you share this week!
    Cathy
    APeekIntoMyParadise.com

Jessica says:
    June 29, 2014

I made these for my husband and I tonight and we DIED!!!! Oh wow these were so good. The absolute BEST cheesecake layer. Next time I want to put more oreos into the crust. I can’t get enough of that golden oreo taste! Thanks for this recipe! I will be saving this one for sure!

June 29, 2014

YAY, I’m so glad they came out good for you, thanks so much for coming back to let us know!

Sara says:
    July 23, 2014

What is meant by 11/4 cup strawberries?

July 23, 2014

1 Cup plus 1/4 Cup of fresh strawberries at a medium sized dice.

Karly says:
    July 27, 2014

these turned out fantastic!

August 12, 2014

These look wonderful! I am going to have to try them. Thanks for sharing!

nicole says:
    September 2, 2014

Can you use vanilla with the cornstarch instead of lemon juice ?

Arlene says:
    May 20, 2015

Looks delicious – hope to try it. My only question is, if you only use half the strawberry sauce why not cut the ingredients in half in the first place and only make half? Seems to make sense to me.

May 20, 2015

Very true, go for it! Thanks for the suggestion.

Melanie says:
        June 5, 2015

I didn’t have any fresh strawberries but I did have frozen mixed berries and I just made this using them. Still added the water and just mashed them after thickening them. They came out beautifully and I can’t wait until tomorrow to taste them! Wonderful recipe and I look forward to making it many more times!

May 21, 2015

That looks so yummy! This is one of those times I wish I wasn’t vegan! I’d be all over that!! Thanks for sharing. :)

May 22, 2015

These would be dangerous to make, only because I’d probably eat every last one of them… Yikes!

Sue says:
    May 25, 2015

Do you have any idea how many calories per serving for these great looking bars? I’m counting calories and world really appreciate knowing.
    Thanks!

May 26, 2015

Sorry I do not know nutrition facts for any of my recipes! I am not a nutritionist and would not want to give out any wrong information. I would say eat them on your cheat day and in moderation. Thanks!

Stephanie R says:
    May 27, 2015

Oh my this looks incredible! Im going to pin this to make for my kids over Summer break!

Vic says:
    May 29, 2015

I have made this twice now, and it’s absolutely delicious. My only thing is that my strawberries sink into the cheesecake when adding. What am I doing wrong?

May 29, 2015

Strange, the only thing I can think of is the strawberry mixture is not getting thick enough. Make sure that you bring it to a boil after adding the cornstarch, it should be a thick syrup consistency. If it still looks thin to you, go ahead and add another 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch that has been mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of water so it forms a slurry. Then, let it come to a boil again, whisking constantly. I’m glad you liked the taste and made them twice already! Hopefully with these tweaks you will get that great layered effect.

Chelsea says:
        May 31, 2015

I just made these, and my strawberries sunk into the cheesecake, too. My strawberries were so thick that I couldn’t pour them easily, so I had to spoon the mixture out. I think maybe next time I’m going to put the strawberry mixture in the blender to get a really sooth consistancy, and see if that makes a difference. I also used all of the strawberry mixture because i didnt think half would be enough to cover all of it. The first round is in the oven now, can’t wait to try it!

Chelsea says:
          July 4, 2015

Okay, I’m currently making these for the 3rd time. These are such a hit! Blending the strawberry sauce has proven to be the way to go for me, as it lays on top of the cheesecake nicely when it’s good and smooth. For the 4th of July batch I’m making right now, I’ve also thinly sliced some strawberries and put them in a layer on top of the crust before adding the cheesecake, and I’ll also add slightly e strawberries on top. I only drizzled the sauce in a zigzag design this time since I’m adding so many fresh strawberries. Can’t wait to try them!

July 4, 2015

Yay, so glad you like them so much! Great choice to serve them today for the 4th!

Alysa says:
            September 4, 2015

When I saw this recipe I just had to make them. I just made them and my strawberries did the same thing, sunk. I’m thinking the cheesecake mixture was just too thin bit I’m not sure how to fix that.

Elizabeth says:
    May 30, 2015

Dana, so delicious! I chose to feature these at Snickerdoodle today! Hope you stop by for a visit!!

Karly says:
    June 2, 2015

I’m pretty sure I need the whole pan! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

Donald says:
    June 9, 2015

These were wonderful! As Jessica mentioned above, my wife and I both think we will put more oreos in the crust next time. We reduced the amount of oreos on the top, and actually crushed them up in the food processor as well. That isn’t as pretty, but it makes storage and eating a bit easier. We also used the entire recipe of strawberry topping. That was just about perfect. We will definitely make it again.

Dawn says:
    June 23, 2015

Made these yesterday….they got the most amazing reviews from the family I’ve gotten in years! They absolutely LOVED them!!

June 23, 2015

YES! I’m so happy to hear that! Thanks so much for letting us know :)