So, it’s no secret I’m on a “weight loss journey”. I don’t realllly want to call it a diet because we (yes, Jeremy is in on this too!) have finally let it sink in: we are getting older and turns out, the older you get the harder it is to stay in shape! Who knew?! SO, during the week we have been eating really well and splurging on the weekends. More of a lifestyle change, losing some weight and getting better in shape right now. It has been working out so far, I have lost some but Jeremy has lost a lot more… psh, MEN! Unfortunately, the sweet cravings for me still haven’t gone away… and that’s where today’s post comes in! I made this guilt-free parfait that is so good, I’d eat this even if I wasn’t on a “diet”!
Guilt-Free Cookies and Cream Parfait
Dare I say the best part of this parfait is you don’t really have to cook anything either. Of course, you can if you want. But I just picked up the pudding in the refrigerated section, score! Easy, fast, delicious AND around 300 calories…. sign me up!
- 1 Cup sugar-free chocolate pudding (or two pudding cups)
- ½ Cup sugar-free vanilla pudding (or one pudding cup)
- 2 Tbls lite whipped topping
- 4 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Crush cookies either by using a food processor or placing cookies in a ziplock bag and smushing them. I used a potato masher, it's super easy!
- In a parfait glass or glass of your choice, place half of the chocolate pudding. Top with ⅓ of the crushed cookies.
- In a separate bowl, mix the vanilla pudding with the whipped topping. Place this next into the glass leaving some for garnish. Top with ⅓ of the cookies.
- Layer the rest of the chocolate pudding and place the remaining cookies on top, saving just a few crumbs.
- Top with the remaining dollop of vanilla mixture and cookies, serve and enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
Welp, there ya have it! YUMMY, I want this now! It’s a really good sized dessert too, I can only eat about half of it. I hope you try this one out! Any recommendations on how to curb your sweet tooth?? I need as much help as I can get!
Looking for even more yummy inspiration? Follow my Food board on Pinterest!