CopyCat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins

Hi ya’ll! I hope you liked last week’s copycat recipe because I have another yummy one to share today! This is seriously one of the easiest recipes I have ever tried, there is only 4 ingredients, so no excuses! You HAVE to make these… YUM!

CopyCat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins

CopyCat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins, so easy with only 4 ingredients!

March 11, 2014

I normally make my own, but for this particular recipe I used store bought, super easy.

Meg says:
    March 12, 2014

Hubby eats these there all the time! Our very favorite though, is the sliced sugar cured ham — it’s literally the only food my daughter can eat there (she’s allergic to all foods except pork and strawberries) – they can just toss it on a plate, nuke it, and she can eat with no reactions. CB is our go-to restaurant – I think we’ve been to just about every one along I-95 between NJ and Florida!

March 13, 2014

lOOKS EXCELLENT! THERE ARE So many ways to cook chicken and youhave made it look easy! with these great recipes Thanks Maria your co host from Craft Frenzy Friday

Cassi says:
    March 14, 2014

Yummy! Can’t wait to try this out!

Diane Balch says:
    March 17, 2014

Lime juice really kicks up the flavor on this chicken. Thanks for bringing it to foodie friday.

Jess says:
    March 17, 2014

Looks simple, yet delicious!

Again, thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

March 20, 2014

Oh these look so yummylicious! Adding to the list of recipes to try! 🙂

March 21, 2014

The grilled chicken tenderloin is what I order just about every single time we go to Cracker Barrel so I am very excited to try this recipe. Thanks so much for sharing!

Leslie Queen says:
    June 3, 2014

What kind of Italian dressing did you use? There are so many of them

June 4, 2014

I used the KRAFT brand, thanks for asking!

Demetrius says:
    October 23, 2014

The chicken looks exactcly what it looks like at CB. I like your instructions as other copy cats online has the entire marinade added to the skillet and must be reduced for 45 min. Thats just too long and I don’t belive Cracker Barrel does it that way as that will dry the chicken out. Good job, I’m making this tonight!

October 23, 2014

YAY thanks so much! Let us know how they come out!