Cherry Limeade Cocktails

Hi there! I hope you’re thirsty because I have a delicious drink to share today! These cocktails are something I used to order a lot in my.. ahem… single years. It just dawned on me the other day that I was ordering what I would call a cherry limeade cocktail! I would always just tell the bartender what I wanted et voila! I had this yummy drink! Perfect for Valentine’s Day I might add…. wink wink!

Cherry Limeade Cocktails

Cherry Limeade Cocktails, the classic drink with a kick!These are so refreshing and of course, easy to make!

Cherry Limeade Cocktails, the classic drink with a kick!

Cherry Limeade Cocktails
  • 2 Cups lemon lime soda
  • ¼ - ⅓ Cup of vodka (depending how strong you like it)
  • 2 Tbls grenadine
  • 1 Tbls fresh squeezed lime juice
  1. Combine all ingredients and mix together.
  2. Serve in glasses over ice, with a garnish of lime and maraschino cherry.

This recipe makes two good sized drinks. And, of course you can omit the alcohol entirely and have a new take on the classic Shirley temple!

Cherry Limeade Cocktails, the classic drink with a kick!

What do you think? Is this something you would enjoy? Super cute too if I do say so myself!

Cherry Limeade Cocktails, the classic drink with a kick!

I hope you and your sweetie will enjoy these cocktails!

Dana's-SignatureLooking for more drink recipes? Click on the images below for the post!

White Peach Sangria recipe from

Need more yummy inspiration? Make sure to follow my food board on Pinterest!

I participate in these linky parties and Orj Junkie.

Tammi says:
    February 7, 2014

These look so refreshing and tasty! Easy to make kid-friendly too. Love!!

lisa murano says:
    February 8, 2014

These sound so yummy! I can’t wait ti try them!

February 10, 2014

You are making me thirsty!! (and it’s only 7am in the morning, HA)

Hugs from Freedom Fridays With All My Bloggy Friends

PS Pinning and sharing!

February 10, 2014

Oh I want one of these right now! It’s been a long day with my kiddos and I could SO use one. 😉 They look so lovely and refreshing. Pinning!

February 10, 2014

Sounds totally thirst quenching 🙂 and maybe a dash or two of fun! I like the fresh fruit pop too!

Just Trixie says:
    February 11, 2014

These are gorgeous!! I hope you don’t mind, I’m sharing on my FB page (JustTrixie) today. Bring on the Summer….. and CHEERS! 🙂

February 11, 2014

Share ALL you want, lol, I love it thank you!!

Molly says:
    February 12, 2014

These look sooo good! Just Pinned, can’t wait for a bit warmer weather to enjoy them on the back porch. Your photos are gorgeous too 🙂
    -Molly from Just a Little Creativity

February 13, 2014

This has my mouth watering Dana! I love a nice summer cocktail…and by summer I mean anytime, since I live in So. Cal and it is 80 here when lots of people are snowed in! Pinning! My mommy friends are going to love when I show up at the park with this on Friday afternoon!

February 13, 2014

LOL, let me know how they like them!

tz says:
    February 13, 2014

oh my these look great! will so pin this and thanks for sharing!

Nancherrow says:
    February 14, 2014

What a perfect punch to make for Valentine’s Day! Would love for you to share at Fridays Unfolded!

Marti says:
    February 14, 2014

I love cherry limeades, I bet they are delicious with a shot of vodka! Perfect for Summer drink. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sewlicious Home Decor! Pinned!

12. They look great, very summery! Thanks for linking up at Sweet and Savoury Sundays, stop by and link up again this weekend!

malia says:
    February 18, 2014

Simply stunning! Thanks for linking up at Project Inspire{d}… I featured you! xo

February 18, 2014

Looks like the perfect poolside cocktail to me! #cantwaitforsummer
    Pinned and excited to make this for Book Club!