20 Gorgeous Jewelry and Outfit Pairings

Hi lovelies! This week’s round up is all about fahion, YAY! One of my favorite loves. For some reason I am not one to wear a ton of jewelry  but secretly I wish I was. I love how the perfect jewelry pieces can really bring together an outfit. So, here I have collected a great round up of jewelry and outfit pairings! Some of the pictures are not of an entire outfit but you get an idea of how to pair certain pieces together, I hope you enjoy!

20 Gorgeous Jewelry and Outfit Pairings

20 Gorgeous Jewelry and Outfit Pairings

• Pages:
  • 1
  • 2

February 9, 2014

love them all!!! Thank you for helping to make the Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop so much fun. Big Hugs ♥

February 10, 2014

I think I like the lacy jacket thing with the jeans. I, however, have never been that fashionable! I run around in yoga pants and tie dye lol

Shelly says:
    February 11, 2014

I love all of them!!! There are 2 things that I just have an infatuation with and thats bracelets and cowboy boots!!! I love chunky bracelets with any shirt!! They can make any shirt look better whether its a tshirt or a dress shirt!!

February 11, 2014

Dana….I love the inspiration to wear jewelry well and with style. As I ‘m looking through the lovely photos I realize that somewhere along the line I became a plain Jane. What happened to my style?!!!!!!! LOL!

Thanks for linking up at Project Inspire{d}~AnExtraordinaryDay.net!!

Hope your week is Extraordinary!

Melissa says:
    February 12, 2014

All really cuuuuute outfits, though, it’s the accessories that really stands out when you dress up. I’m very dependent on other people’s look-books when I go out shopping for myself and i’m really in to the photos that you compiled.

Cynthia says:
    February 15, 2014

All these outfits are gorgeous. I love the bright green sweater. Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.

February 16, 2014

Thanks for sharing all that gorgeous jewelry. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet and Savoury Sundays, we hope you stop by and link up again this weekend!

February 18, 2014

This is great…Love the looks! I need inspiration! 🙂 Thanks for linking up to Hit Me With Your Best Shot…Can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!

~Ariean

Michele says:
    February 19, 2014

Love your collection! Pinned

Sharrah says:
    April 17, 2014

Thank you so much for reposting my pic and linking my blog!! LOVED all the other looks on this post, amazing jewelry! xoxo shar

Bethany says:
    June 12, 2015

I just love big necklaces. They make every outfit look more stylish and sophisticated.