Top 10 Recipes for 2013 {The Weekly Round UP}

Another year has come and gone. I am so thankful for every one of you that come to check out my daily posts! As you know (or maybe you don’t and you’re new here, in which case HEY! Thanks for coming by!) I mostly post recipes but I do have the occasional craft, fashion or random what I’m loving post. So, I figured since your favorite things seem to be my recipes I would put together this round up of YOUR favorite recipes of mine for 2013!

Top 10 Recipes for 2013

Top 10 Recipes for 2013, YOUR favorites recipes for the past year on http://ThisSillyGirlsLife.com

rcfinalReindeer Chow

wSlow Cooker Drunken BBQ Chicken Wings

CLCFinalCilantro-Lime Chicken Marinade

PS61-981x1024Loaded Potato Skins

White Peach Sangria recipe from ThisSillyGirlsLife.comWhite Peach Sangria

dipRoasted Garlic Cream Cheese Dip

bbq21Sticky Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken

IMG_7824-600px1Slow Cooker Cajun Turkey Breast

ocfinalOatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

eggfinalCrock Pot Pulled Pork Egg Rolls

I hope you found a new favorite or something you saw before but forgot about! Remember to always put a pin on it! I look forward to bringing you even more great posts in the new year!

Dana's-Signature

Make sure to check out Cami’s round up for the week by clicking on the image below:

TitiCraftys-Top12-Most-Popular-Post-of-2013

Looking for even more yummy inspiration? Make sure to follow my food board on pinterest!

I participate in these linky parties, DIYHSHP and Orj Junkie.

Lisa Curcio says:
    January 2, 2014

You had me at “Reindeer Chow”! Thank you for the fabulous collection of recipes. Pinning them now!

Nicole says:
    January 2, 2014

I’ve enjoyed seeing everyone’s top posts this year! You have got some great looking recipes here! Thanks for linking up to Let’s Get Real!

3. Great round up Dana! I thought I was a pretty loyal follower, but apparently I missed a couple of posts so I found some new ones. I really need to try the cilantro lime chicken soon.

Leslie says:
    January 3, 2014

OMG these all look so good! I’ll definitely be pinning some to come back to. Thanks for the roundup!

Diane Haller says:
    January 5, 2014

Thank you for posting at Family Fun Friday! Your round up looks GREAT! The recipes look delicious! 🙂

6. Thank you for linking at Show Me Your Plaid Monday’s!!! You have been Pinned!

January 6, 2014

Thanks for being a part of Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.

– The Tablescaper

January 7, 2014

Hi Dana,
    I had to come over from Cami’s party to check out those tempting recipes! They all look so good and your photography is fabulous as well. Have a great day.

Diane Balch says:
    January 7, 2014

My slow cooker recipes are my most popular too.. I need to try your drunken chicken. Thanks for sharing this on foodie friday.

January 7, 2014

All super fab and delish recipes! And you know, this line up would be great for a party!! We should throw one 🙂 Thanks for linking to Snickerdoodle Sunday Dana! You always have so much happening over here it’s addictive, I just want to hang out here all day!

Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes says:
    January 9, 2014

Great recipes, Dana! Pinned – Thanks for linking up to Freedom Fridays!

Cynthia says:
    January 11, 2014

This is a great group of posts. The Loaded Potato Skins look especially good! Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.