22 Valentine’s Day Crafts {The Weekly Round UP}

Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to the weekly round up! Today’s collection is all about Valentine’s Day Crafts, yay!All of these are super cute (to me!) and I think would be fun and a great addition to any crafting list!

22 Valentine’s Day Crafts

Sweet Valentine’s Day Wreath from Making Home Base

Rolled Flower Necklace from Sugar Bee Crafts

From Then She Made

Valentines Day Craft

$1.00 Valentine’s Day Decoration from Debt Free Through Spending

Chevron Burlap Valentine’s Day Wreath from Decorating the Ville

love1Painted Burlap Framed Art for Valentine’s Day from MinettesMaze on This Silly Girl’s Life

Valentines Button Art3_wm

Heart Pincushion from Made to be a Momma

header

Gold Dipped Burlap Valentine’s Day Wreath from Curly Crafty Mom

e_xoxolabel

Anthropologie Inspired XOXO Pillows from View from the Fridge

Button Burlap Heart from Southern Lovely

I hope you have found some crafty inspiration! What will your next project be??

Dana's-SignatureDon’t forget to check out Cami’s weekly round up by clicking on the image below!

Looking for even more crafty inspiration? Make sure to follow my DIY & Crafts board on Pinterest!

I participate in these linky parties, DIYHSHP and Orj Junkie.

Lolly Jane says:
    January 17, 2014

Cute roundup! Thanks much for including our felt trees (: xo

Vicky says:
    January 17, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing these great Valentine ideas. I am always looking for ways to make different things for each holiday. Thanks again.
    I found you in The Idea Room.

Vicky @ 1orangegiraffe.blogspot.com

T'onna says:
    January 19, 2014

So many wonderful Valentine’s Day crafts!!! I really like the chevron burlap wreath and the mug, as well as several others.

Sarah says:
    January 19, 2014

These are all so cute!

Bothayna says:
    January 20, 2014

thank you very nice roundup lots of cute and easy idea

Erlene says:
    January 20, 2014

Hi Dana. I found you on the #LOBS party & started to follow you on Google+. I love all the Valentine ideas and see some projects that I may have to put on my “to do” list.

January 20, 2014

Great crafts collection! I’ll try some of these asap.

January 20, 2014

Cohosting #fundaymonday and wanted to stop by! What a great roundup! My favorite is the XOXO pillows and the wreaths. I always love me a cute wreath!
    Eva @ evamarietaylor.com

January 20, 2014

Very cute round up! Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Retreat, hope to see you back on Thursday night!

krystie says:
    January 21, 2014

great variety, heart trees and pin cushion really stole my heart!

Paula says:
    January 21, 2014

Love all these ideas! Found you over at RoundTuit Linky party. Your blog is beautiful, I love the colors, teal and red!

January 21, 2014

Little something for everyone 🙂 love these thanks Dana!!

Mary says:
    January 21, 2014

I am loving that mug, and have been wanting to make one for a while. I also think that last one with the button heart is adorable.

January 21, 2014

These ideas are so cute! It’s kind of like a one-stop shop for Valentine’s ideas! I found you on the linkup over at onekriegerchick! I’m # 54 with the kitchen home tour! I’m so glad I found you! I’m also a new pinterest follower of yours!

Barb says:
    January 22, 2014

Of course, being a bit of a paper junkie, my favorites in this awesome roundup involve paper. My fav is the paper roll up wreath. Visiting via LOBS where you can find me at number 117.

Deb Melian says:
    January 23, 2014

I really enjoyed your Valentine’s Day Craft Round Up that you shared at my Shine a Spotlight Linky Party this week. I can’t wait to try out some of these projects at home. Pinned it! Thanks for stopping by and sharing and be sure to stop by again on Saturday. Your craft might just be one of my featured posts!—Deb at DialMforMoms.com

Cynthia says:
    January 24, 2014

Great group of ideas! I especially love the Love Mug – so cute. Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.

January 28, 2014

Thanks for sharing this Awesome Round-Up at the Hit Me With Your Best Shot Link Party last Tuesday! Hope to see you again tonight at 7EST! Excited to see what you’ve been up to!

~Ariean