14 Heart Shaped Valentine’s Desserts {The Weekly Round UP}

Looking for a special treat to make your Valentine? How about making something a little more unique and festive?? For this week’s round up, I thought sharing these super cute heart shaped desserts would be perfect for Valentine’s! I hope you agree and enjoy this little collection!

14 Heart Shaped Valentine’s Desserts

14 Heart Shaped Valentine's Desserts**Please pin from the original source!**

Chocolate Bread Pudding with Raspberry Sauce from Five Heart Home

petit-fours

Valentine’s Day Petit Fours from Say it with Cake

Cream-Cheese-Mints

Hearts & Kisses Cream Cheese Mints by Kleinworth & Co. for This Silly Girl’s Life

St Valentine's Day dessert ideas - easy chocolate fondant cookies step3b

Easy Chocolate Fondant Cookies from Kiddie Foodies

Carissa Miss: Heart Shaped Cookies

Heart Shaped Cookies from Carissa Miss

Peanut Butter and Jelly Heart Cookies

Peanut Butter and Jelly Heart Cookies from Simply Budgeted

Ombre Heart Cake from Sugar Bee Crafts

Hearts & Bows Cookies #cookies #ValentinesDay

Hearts & Bows Cookies from Love Bakes Good Cakes

Valentine Chocolate Mold

Valentine Cupcake Topper from Moms & Munchkins

These chocolate covered strawberry hearts are such an adorable idea for a Valentine's day treat!

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts from One Little Project at a Time

Cream Filled Chocolate Heart-Shaped Cakes from Worth Pinning

Peanut Butter Cookies w/ Chocolate Love

Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Love from Foody Schmoody

Nutella and Blackberry Hand Pies

Nutella and Blackberry Hand Pies from At the Picket Fence

Perfect Valentine's Day Meal - Steak with Mushroom Alfredo and Mini Tres Leche Cakes #Valentines4All #cbias #recipe

Heart Shaped Tres Leche Cakes from Just Us Four

What do you think? Did you find something to make for your honey??

Dana's-SignatureMake sure to check out Cami’s round up for this week by clicking on the image below!

16-Pink-Red-Valentines-Day-Treats-Round-Up

Need even more yummy inspiration? Make sure to follow my food board on Pinterest!

I participate in these linky parties, DIYHSHP and Orj Junkie.

Gosia says:
    January 23, 2014

Awesome collection! Thanks so much to include my chocolate cookies!
    Gosia | Kiddie Foodies

January 23, 2014

Delicious! What a great list! Thanks for including my chocolate covered strawberry hearts. I haven’t even added those to any link parties yet, so I’m happy you found them! You rock! 🙂

Beth says:
    January 23, 2014

Thanks for sharing our Peanut Butter and Jelly Heart Cookies!
    I can’t wait to check out some of the other treats to make with our kids!

Debbie says:
    January 25, 2014

Oh my! I LOVE the (Hostess) heart cakes!! I could eat those for breakfast. Thanks so much for sharing this round-up at our Super Saturday Link Party! Deb

shamene@sayitwithcake says:
    January 26, 2014

Wow Awesome collection! Thank you so much for including my Petit Fours!

January 26, 2014

Dana, you gathered together some sweet valentine treats. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop . Big Hugs

Nichole C says:
    January 27, 2014

Yum! Your line up is almost too pretty to eat; I said almost 😉

Kristina says:
    January 27, 2014

These all look amazing. Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday

Diane Balch says:
    January 28, 2014

Some wonderful Valentine’s Day ideas… thank you so much for sharing them with us on foodie friday.

January 28, 2014

Hi Dana,
    Desserts are our favorite part of the meal. The heart ding dongs are so cute.
    Have a great week and thanks for sharing at Wednesday’s Adorned From Above Link Party.
    Debi and Charly

Emily says:
    January 30, 2014

These are so cute! Thank you for sharing at The Wednesday Round Up! Hope to see you back next week!

Cynthia says:
    February 1, 2014

Adorable group of ideas! I love the Petit Fours. Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.

Nettie Moore says:
    February 3, 2014

All of these desserts are so inspiring for Valentine’s Day! Thank yo for linking up to Simple Supper Tuesday! Nettie